Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

New Members: Lets Stay In Touch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Members: Lets Stay In Touch (781 Views)

Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Members: Lets Stay In Touch by sanimalik(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2006
Hi everyone my names Sani and i'm new to this site like most of you i expect to posts replies to this. I didnt really understand what the site was all about but now i think im begining to get the hang of it and think its great, anyways i look forward to interacting and contributing to all the intresting threads on the site.
If you new and see this post a reply and be wellcome personally,

I think its very important new members stay in touch and hang together,  network that sort of thing,  i think thats one of the reasons for the site (talk, share ideas network etc). So if your new, not sure of where to go from here or what to do gimmie a shout.

Cheers.
smiley
Re: New Members: Lets Stay In Touch by Bhola(f): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2006
Welcome and you can kindly take it over!
Re: New Members: Lets Stay In Touch by baysonpree(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2006
Welcome to nairaland.Baysonpreen@yahoo.com
Re: New Members: Lets Stay In Touch by homie(f): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2006
am also a new member and i dont really understand what the site is all about
Re: New Members: Lets Stay In Touch by zam: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2006
Hi everyone am sam, lagos

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Divorce / I Need A True Love / Am I Welcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.