Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,906 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. (7042 Views)

Student Moulds Bronze Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife For His Project (Photos) / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied / 'Am And I'm': Many Nigerians Can't Differentiate Between The 2 On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by anytaij: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Abeg make una ask me to close mouth b4 flies enter my mouth shocked shocked shocked
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by kennyman2000(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2016
This's what i call baddest..
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by terrymason(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
swtcharissa:
this is really incredible...am glad to be back on nairaland
in maze voice welcome back welcome back

1 Like

Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by joystickextend1(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2016
Incredible indeed shocked,i hope thy wont wake up one day lipsrsealed grin
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Danielle22(f): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Lordy....this is super awsomeeeeeee
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Qualer: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2016
swtcharissa:
this is really incredible...am glad to be back on nairaland

madam of the house!! looking gooooood!! grin too much mulla!!

1 Like

Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2016
These are awesome.
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by MikeBAG(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2016
This Is Great
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Ellidude(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Hey OP, can you post links to the pictures?
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by mackenzie007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
dis pple r devils, very soon it will become skin for robots!!!!
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by deelabs(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Simply fantastic.

Register & Search for your Auto Parts today @
http://www.carpartsnigeria.com/userplans?role=buyer
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by umuokezie(m): 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
wonderful !!!!!!!
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by knockturnal(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Mariecakes(f): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Amazing. ..
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by bluewles33: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Waoooh, dis is a lie
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by clerkent(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Maybe God wil come and give them the breath of life.they ar just dumb human
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
WOW
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:
May GOD continue to bless the whites
And neglect the blacks baa? undecided
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by MissJayne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Which kind prayer be this?
Shey na only whites want mai God bless them.
Nawah o
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Oahray: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wooooaaah! shocked
Op where did you see these pics? Want to check for more.
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Chinum: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Smh
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by braintext(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
so nice
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by fratermathy(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2016
Now this is ART at its best. I've never seen something that amazed me like this for a while in the visual arts. Art is truly man being channeled by God himself. With only a breath of life and a soul, these humanoid sculptures can come to life!

Freemanan, Lalasticlala, please come and see.
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Phestosuah(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2016
EVILFOREST:

and bless the blacks more...
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by lascopes(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Like say man be God? undecided
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by bidexmat(m): 2:41am On Jan 10, 2016
These are super realistic sculptures in the round, it takes time and consistency. Could take even up to a year, cause after modelling and casting in fibre glass or any other light material, laying of different tones of hues takes place and it happens to be the longest and brain tasking process. It's achievable with any professional artist who specializes in super realism, who must have chewed and swallowed human anatomy studies from the great masters like the Da Vincis and the Michelangelos.Visit galleries in and around lagos nd you'll be amazed, most paintings and sculptures nigerians see around are works of road side artists (non-professionals) the real deal happens in the gallery cause they are treasures and only certain class of people can afford them.
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2016
You know you could atleast give credit to the artist "Ron Mueck" for his works. They are certainly the most amazing hyperrealistic sculptures out there. cool
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by crackhouse(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2016
na wa o. so real

1 Like

Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by pussygotlips: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2016
This one fit make my manhood stand unknowingly
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Aviero: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
terrymason:
just surfing the web and i came across this wonderful work, so i decided to share it here!
@ lalastica bring your picture make them form another mod! na joke i dey o.
The name is Lalasticlala. Lalasticlala, check this thread out.
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Phestosuah:

and bless the blacks more...
When we the BLACKS, don't understand how much He has BLESSED us.
We are more on the DESTRUCTIVE part than the constructive.
We are not serious.

Imagine an election just held within a LOCAL Government, yet people have been killed and shot at mercilessly.
Our POLICEMEN have killed more civillians this year than the Armed Robbers.

I think we rather start Employing the Armed Robbers.
Re: Incredible: See Sculpture That You Can't Differentiate From Real Human. by inioluwajoe(f): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
oyinbo eehh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Codelagos Programme Expands To 275 Schools, 10 Public Centres / JAMB Result: How To Check 2020 JAMB UTME Results Online / Unilag Change Of Course Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.