Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,322 members, 7,900,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter (44007 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Pete Edochie With Wike & His Wife At AMAA 2016 In Rivers State / Photos:first Day Of Yul Edochie's Daughter In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Khutie: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2016
He goh married at the age of 22… sweet kid
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Babysho(m): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2016
pickabeau1:

If you want the kid, come and take it

lol
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by BiafranAirforce(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Biafran people too dey fine.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Kereokwu(f): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
adajiboyy:
O God my biggest prayer tis year is to have a daughter or at least tis time next year let her mother be pregnant.just lik yul has a 10 year old daughter when he is 34,make mine so also.AMEN

Well first thing first, get married if ur not. Then the beautiful daughter will follow.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by anytaij: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely kiss

So he had her at 23/24?

Babe pls help me ask oooo that wht I wanted to ask. As tough as. Pete his father his. Wud allow his Son give birth @ that age? All dis celeb lying with their age since God knows wen. Abaaaaaaaa dis is New year o makeuna change. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2016
Girls, ladies always posing like disable
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2016
tchidi:
Cute!! kiss kiss
I was so heartbroken when I discovered this guy was married! cry embarassed
hmmmmm. Were u interested in him?
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Kereokwu:

Well first thing first, get married if ur not. Then the beautiful daughter will follow.

tank u sis,but am not ready for that emotional brouhaha just yet.but my GF knows she owns me for life.giv me a lil girl and she would forever b mine.my mama even needs a grand kid now sef.bt all d same tanks for d advice.cheers.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by emyibe(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
obrain1235:
Nice family. Does it mean he married at age 22/23yrs. Since the girl is already 10yrs
if yul is 34 and gene his younger brother is my mate and friend and I'm I'll be 37 this year. well its a nice cute family anyway. Op I'm sure you are only assuming he is 34.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by jopretty(f): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Shebi he's from Anambra state and has this kind of daughter at this age? This shows that marriage is a thing of choice and personal decision.some dudes be waiting for their parents to tell them its time and also select the woman for them.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by UncleJudax(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2016
angelTI:

So he had her at 23/24?

Very late abi cheesy wink
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Danielle22(f): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Cuteeee!!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Dawinlove(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Babysho:
every forking person was a hit!.....from Yul Edochie to his daughter to his son.....iyalayaanybody!....cuteness ti takeover
is this the latest sickness in ur village?
are u sick?

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by esn1(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Lagoon Secondary school representing.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Sehindemi(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2016
tchidi:
Cute!! kiss kiss
Oh my God!

I had similar experience o.. cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by safarigirl(f): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:
He couldn't have being married that early. The girl must have been delievered out of wedlock
OP got it wrong.

The girl is actually 12, she was 10 in 2013 or so. Yul married at 22, she was not born out of wedlock
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by toprealman: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2016
rry807:
He shared the pics on Instagram. Is it me or that girl is way too cute? ....
The actor recently turned 34-year-old and he shared the pics below to celebrate....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAI2DRDprj/
Way too cute abi? Shameless paedophile! why not go propose to her like sanusi, buhari, sani and other he-goats have all done in time past.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by porshuch: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2016
angelTI:
Lovely kiss

So he had her at 23/24?

yes he married so early, I attended the wedding with my big bros, they were classmate at MARIST BROTHERS JUNIORATE UTURU OKIGWE.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Pidggin(f): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2016
emyibe:

if yul is 34 and gene his younger brother is my mate and friend and I'm I'll be 37 this year. well its a nice cute family anyway. Op I'm sure you are only assuming he is 34.

Lmao grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by oluwamercy(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2016
nice
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by kingdenny(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2016
tchidi:
Cute!! kiss kiss
If he wasnt married what would u have done
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by foriz4u(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2016
rry807:
He shared the pics on Instagram. Is it me or that girl is way too cute? ....
The actor recently turned 34-year-old and he shared the pics below to celebrate....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAAI2DRDprj/
@34! nawaoooo....God...n me dey 32 I no even get bf talkless pikin, job, car, house n good life... God!!!! d only tin I get is a BSc which I can't even make boost of because bsc now don turn pure water... well, I thank God shall.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by kingdenny(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2016
obrain1235:
Nice family. Does it mean he married at age 22/23yrs. Since the girl is already 10yrs

Getting married is not a criteria before having babies angry
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by lacasera14(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
Looking like his dad now
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by slap1(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2016
lacasera14:
Looking like his dad now

Yes, especially the nose.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by niceangel: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Igba people don't marry early so I doubt the his age. He should be around 39 40
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by niceangel: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2016
Igbo people don't marry early so I doubt his age. He should be around 39 40.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by hotnsexy4christ(f): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Early marriage is good, why some guys are still playing nigga at 37 somebody is already celebrating his lovely family, with a ten year old daughter. Lovely girl

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Dallazday(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Babysho:
every forking person was a hit!.....from Yul Edochie to his daughter to his son.....iyalayaanybody!....cuteness ti takeover
is this supposed to be funny pls
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Jacko01: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yul edochie yul edochie is 34 shey abd have 10 yr old pikin shey ok oh
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by Jwelee: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Looking great at 34. Many more blissfull years smiley
Re: Adorable Photos Of Yul Edochie With His Daughter by fxid10(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Money good o. See spotless face...Aahhh! The guy beautiful. At 34!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / Destiny Etiko Shares Skinny Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.