Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:44 AM

Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf (18542 Views)

Psoriasis Dermatitis And Eczema Treatment Antibacteria Cream / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 09, 2016
www.skincare.com kiss[/color] its high time we stop wasting our cash on those fake creams. There's something we have to know about pimples in particular; pimples os a sign of maturity and it goes with time.
LET ME GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT;
there so many ways bitterleaf can be used for a fresh face but i'll mention few
1. Cut at least 6 leaf of bitterleaf put it on your palm then rub the palm together after that rob it on your face letting the liquid touch every spott on ur face.

2. You can decide to mix the bitter leaf with scentleaf then follow the proceedure above

3 you can also decide to mix the bitterleaf with honey then do as described in step1

4 or better still buy a lime cut into two parts then rub the lime on your face then the proceedure in step will follow suit

after using any of these steps in less than 3 weeks ur face will be as smooth as a new born baby.
GUYZ TO LEARN HOW TO USE ONION TO SPROT OUT UR BEARD FASTER. email me @ www.1executive.oe@gmail.com[left]www.skincareservice.com kiss[color=#006600]
[img]www.skincare.com kiss[/color] its high time we stop wasting our cash on those fake creams. There's something we have to know about pimples in particular; pimples os a sign of maturity and it goes with time.
1. Cut at least 6 leaf of bitterleaf put it on your palm then rub the palm together after that rob it on your face letting the liquid touch every spott on ur face.

2. You can decide to mix the bitter leaf with scentleaf then follow the proceedure above

3 you can also decide to mix the bitterleaf with honey then do as described in step1

4 or better still buy a lime cut into two parts then rub the lime on your face then the proceedure in step will follow suit

after using any of these steps in less than 3 weeks ur face will be as smooth as a new born baby.
GUYZ TO LEARN HOW TO USE ONION TO SPROT OUT UR BEARD FASTER. email me @ www.1executive.oe@gmail.com[left]www.skincareservice.com kiss[color=#006600]
[/img]www.skincare.com kiss[/color] its high time we stop wasting our cash on those fake creams. There's something we have to know about pimples in particular; pimples os a sign of maturity and it goes with time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Destroys Over 1 Million Expired AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines / 150 Nigerian Doctors Ready For Exams To Enable Them Practice In The UK / PTF On COVID-19 Arrives Cross River State On Fact Finding Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.