Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice (35628 Views)

Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" / 9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / I Have Forgiven Akpororo & Will Attend His Show – Kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by rollUP(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Mr 9ice where u dey since na.... So u still dey exist?
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by saintkel(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2016
adesegun121:
During the week, 9ice ex-wife, Tony Payne, posted a lengthy write up on her website that she has officially forgiven the singer and father of her child. In her write up, she said for about six years, she was angry and bitter towards the singer because he did not defend her when people were peddling tales of infidelity against her.
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that he was very happy when he saw the post by his ex-wife.

He said, “I saw the write-up my ex-wife posted on the internet where she wrote that she has forgiven me after six years. It is a very good development and I am happy she had forgiven me after all these years. Contrary to public opinion we have been friends all these while. The most important thing is that even when things are not working or they are not the way they should seem with a person, you should endeavour to remain friends with the person. That is very important. We are friends and we remain friends.”
When asked about their son, Zion, the proud father described the lad as a genius.
“Zion can do anything and become anything he wants to be in life. He is into music, sport, science; he is a very brilliant child. Some time when I think of how much of a genius he is, I get scared. He is still a young chap and it is when he grows up that we can actually decide what career he should pursue. He is a multitalented kid,” the singer said.
Basking in the euphoria of the success of his current song, 9ice said he didn’t envisage the song would be a hit.
“The acceptance of my new song, ‘Abefe’, has been very fantastic and it has gone beyond what we expected because we have not even begun to seriously promote it. All we have done is to promote it online and it has been widely accepted and that is what motivated us to make compact disc for the song. I already have a follow-up song to, ‘Abefe’, and it is called ‘ATM’, meaning At The Moment. It is a party song and it is about how a person feels at the moment; or what God has done in the life of a person at the moment,” 9ice said.

See more pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/im-happy-my-ex-wife-has-forgiven-me-9ice.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove
I keep saying dis, celebrities teach us noting but d negatives of life. Say no to divorce. Marriage is for better for worse
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by jopro: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
thank God 4 dat
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by Tosinville(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
9ice you Bleep up o!, I think say na ur ex-wife sef dey guilty about "once bitten twice shy" track, you don offend someone who got your back that's y your fame enter water within few yrs.
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by femex12: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
This is 9ice
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by jibrinobaje3(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Hope u will not repeat ur mistake
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by spinna: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Cool but a reconciliation would be best
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by bizgai(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2016
The name of the website is www.Go and SIN no more, that's all
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by ajepako(f): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2016
Watch how the guy will progress in his career..

When a woman forgives you, your problems are almost over..

All you randy dogs out there ramming every girl , chop-mouth-clean, I fear for una..

Anyway, women rock! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by emmyluizzz: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2016
go and cheat no more......!!!!
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by joystickextend1(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
okay
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
funnynation:
I thought this man say he no offend his wife? He talk say his wife dey sleep with Rugged man.. Shey Rugged man told u to go on ur knee and beg ur wife and u refuse?..
My fellow Nlanders.. Today na my birthday.. Show me some love..
FunnyNation comedian

Happy birthday bro! Llnp!!

Pls show him some love

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by hesinbergx(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
If you like make you no put your head down.
Photocopy.
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by fxid10(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
So it means 9ice was in the wrong? For him to be this happy that he has been forgiven. Anyway, am still watching
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by Jexyme(f): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
amtaken:
So finally you accept she's innocent?

What's in the heart is in the heart.

I'm not sure he's accepted she's innocent. May be she just forgave him either ways.
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by 99foxxy(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2016
funnynation:
I thought this man say he no offend his wife? He talk say his wife dey sleep with Rugged man.. Shey Rugged man told u to go on ur knee and beg ur wife and u refuse?..
happy birthday dear... Wishing u long life n God's blessings...
FunnyNation comedian
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by lifezone247(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Ruby65:
where on earth has he been since, almost forgot he exist.

The dude was in badagry last night, for a carnival.

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by Sunnypa11(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2016
Time to download Abefe and ATM...is like the career is back on track after she use her toto curse him 6years ago...Respect our women and prosper.

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by missyadorable(f): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2016
funnynation:
FunnyNation comedian

Happy birthday FunnyMan..You look good.Cheers
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by EJanni(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2016
madridguy:
Now 9ice brain his working. Thank God your wife don pardon you maybe now you can regain back your fame. The fear of woman is the beginning of Wisdom.
hmmm English made easy! it's not your fault I blame bad system
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by Maser: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
When you offend someone and refuse to ask her forgiveness, but she on her own volition forgives you anyway, beware because God has just stepped in to take over her battle and would exact revenge on you.
For whereas God says "to forgive" and she has obeyed despite the difficulty in so doing, you on the other hand are still living in pride. God then plays his "vengeance is mine role".
If you have offended someone, please make sure you ask forgiveness directly and make necessary restitution. Don't wait for the person to forgive of her own volition without you asking it. The offended just freed herself from unforgiveness by choosing to obey God, and then you are in a worse-off state of incurring vengeance from God.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by xtervaganza(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2016
funnynation:
FunnyNation comedian
you're not even funny, you just sound grossly r€tarded. When and where did 9ICE accuse that classless baboon of sleeping with his wife? Was it not the lowlife rugged fool who wanted to gain fame thru 9ice by going to the media about the rubbish rumour?
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by agborodun: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by seunoni34(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Our society is not women friendly at all. A simple tweet from 9ice about her innocence at the heat of the saga would have corrected a lot. I wish them all the best
The idiot guy loves publicity stunts. Even at the expense of his wife's reputation. He wanted the whole beef and media stunt to go on. While he kept mute. I can remember all that happened that time, I just really felt for Tony payne and I knew she was innocent.
That was when I used to mind celebrities business. Not now again. But I detested 9ice since that time.
See the way he's even talking, calling it a " good development", the guy is so full of himself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by bennywise30(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Is he married now or still single?? What about the wife??
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by myfantasies(f): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
funnynation:
FunnyNation comedian
Dat is wat i tot too

Now i don't even understand anymore
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by sextutor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
When we advise guys to be careful when making decisions about marriage/divorce they won't listen. Now he is happy that the ex-wife who could be possibly cohabiting with another man by now has forgiven him and they are friends. Why didn't he make her the "good friend" then and threaten her with divorce so she will abandon her alleged infidelity?

Probably he has seen that she didn't cheat on him at all and moreover, since he left her was it virgins he has been dating? Even if she committed, where is the place of forgiveness and tolerance for the sake of their son?

Can 9ice swear that he didn't cheat on her through out the time they were married? Please and please, people should learn to be tolerant in marriage. Getting in and out of marriage is not as easy and convenient as a lot of people think. When ever you think about divorce, please search for 3 divorcees and check how they have been fairing after divorce and tell yourself the truth if you would want your life to end in that manner.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by Akosxxx(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
That is one of the reasons i disliked the guy
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by room089: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Broda if your ex wife don forgive you, you don settle with Rugged Man?

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by jamace(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
"Okafor's Theory" is very powerful!! cheesy
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by bayinq25(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
madridguy:
Now 9ice brain his working. Thank God your wife don pardon you maybe now you can regain back your fame. The fear of woman is the beginning of Wisdom.
Not women,it's God who won't share his glory with anyone
Re: I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice by raphoo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
GONGO AASO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia / Charles Inojie And Grace Obehi Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.