Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers (49374 Views)

Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) / See The Man Who Sold His Property Went To Eritrea And Married Two Women (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Skain(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
U see now?

Na wetin we dey talk be dis, wen u advice person to behave well dem go feel say u dey abuse dem.

See dis one now don die come come back as ram...
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by xareal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
the goat be like...i collected just one yam from dasuki hope he never call my name
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by kingcypress: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tolexander:
It is a ram, not a goat!
It's a sheep not a ram! ok?
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by zheynarb(f): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
georjay:
end time goat
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by ORIGENAL(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is why Nnamdi Kanu you menssion above called ur country "ZOO" ......like human like animals''
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by henrygoody(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
georjay:
end time goat

Dear, must u always say this in every post?
LolZzz grin

1 Like

Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by okezed: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
the ram has been hearing about yam eaters so it wanted to know were the remaining yam is kept.
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by vanndubi: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
MoltenMagma:

It's not a ram or sheep, it's nanny goat

Just pulling some legs. Lol
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by hotdi(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
The ram is checking if FG has started paying the N5,000 promised.
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by vanndubi: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
MoltenMagma:

It's not a ram or sheep, it's nanny goat

Just pulling some legs. Person no dey joke for naira land again?
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by vanndubi: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tolexander:
it has horns, sheep don't have horn.

Just pulling some legs. Na play I dey o
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Nicepoker(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
cruzita:
grin literate goat.the thing wan know were boko haram wan bomb next ,make em take cover
ram. Not a goat.
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Oladipo1166(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
End time ram
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by drchillz: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
its an Ewe(female sheep) nt a ram nor goat.
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by icybeth(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
the sheep is trying to find out whether tomorrow is sallah
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Eminentsaint(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
KELVINXY:
the ram only went there to check if there's any other "Eid holidays" coming up soon grin

ps: 1st time on FTC
2016 is going to be a year of testimony for me and anyone that clicks "like" cheesy
You're so funny! A billion thumbs up for you my guy.

1 Like

Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by paulibling(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tolexander:
It is a ram, not a goat!
what you call it doesnt matter. As for me na wetin Lai mohammed call na im i go technically call am. that is ROAT or GAM.
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by uchennaq(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=20pt]HOW CAN YOU CALL SHEEP A RAM? NAWA OOOO[/size]
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Sytasteme(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
That is not a ram. It is a ship!
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by kenoz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by crowther15(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Demmocrats:
What do you expect from a goat in a big city with less access to green grass, the goat actually wanted to eat the papers.
like seriously I saw a goat eating paper last yr oooo embarassed
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Ajadiboye(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tolexander:
It is a ram, not a goat!
It's actually a sheep not ram
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by wawaboy1(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2016
i think the sheep is checking Chelsea's position for epl
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by jbblues24(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2019
Love your type, friend. cheesy
Re: Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 31, 2019
Everything feels nice. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding / When Deliverance Is Needed To Get Your Mastercard Out From The ATM / Human Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.