Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him (70652 Views)

Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos / Nigerian Man Wants EFCC To Arrest A Bitcoin Seller Who Duped Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by donem: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mehn that guy is so fuccked up, from the picture am seeing till that guy die, he can't afford 700k to pay back.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by ugowinn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
maduxs:
With that female police officer behind his back he is still enjoying

lmao oooio....I knew someone will say this
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Archiq: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good for him. There is no hidden place for a criminal like him.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Boyooosa(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
samuelson06:
A police woman sitting behind a suspect on a bike? Crazy!
You WAS there? I saw it too O! shocked

How can? If the Suspect com giv the Rider slap now or push am small so tay d bike fall and the suspect excapes, they will now replace the Biker for the Suspect, Nigeria Polisce sha with stupid acts. I know say dis one too go join hilarious pix of the Police grin
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by innovativegift: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na so person dupe me some years ago, i just dey imagine wetin i go do that guy if i eventually catch am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Alexander001(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
still looking for the painter that ran away with my 7k. if I catch you....street go take over
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by femex12: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
kiss
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by mickey45: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Looking at the culprit, it's evident the 700k hasn't bettered his life in any way
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Femston: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Ifebazz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chanchit:
Na this kyn thing 9ja police dey like, they can't help you look for the person but when you don locate the suspect then dey would help you show him/her pepper.
With percentage cut too.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by condralbede(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
gogodaye:

Na tyre around him neck go confirm his next means of transportation to the hereafter....of him dare.....
That's if he been caught rightlol
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by alwelldinho(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Today january 9 will make it
exactly 3 years anniversary a gala seller ran away with my (#950) change at LOKOJA.

What a sad experience...
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by foriz4u(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-swI9l8P8ocM/VpDMo6pnnJI/AAAAAAAH7aY/4Nee29zUa3U/s1600/e.jpg[/img]
Here's what happened according to a NNN source. 2 years ago, a man duped another guy of N700,000 in Ojuelegba, Surulere and disappeared. The guy who was duped was even arrested and locked up for 10 days after the money went missing because nobody believed he'd been duped. Fast forward to two years later, this week.. the guy was coming out of a bank in Aguda, Surulere when he spotted the guy that scammed him. He immediately raised an alarm and held on to the guys trousers. He managed to drag the alleged scammer to his house where his friends slapped him around and then called the police, who came and took him away. See more exclusive photos from the incident after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2TIfrOj6RVo/VpDMpSSFs0I/AAAAAAAH7ac/XipwFhhOU5U/s400/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-bwdnYj3G7hw/VpDMsPVaDTI/AAAAAAAH7ao/-TrMIYJomGs/s400/b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8DXUptCX84E/VpDMsoTKD7I/AAAAAAAH7as/LlTpN9r8Mv8/s400/bb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-RSc-bqIf17Q/VpDMtbkatMI/AAAAAAAH7aw/jmiPKMjDqDY/s400/c.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/man-catches-guy-who-duped-him-two-years.html
to me It's a case of mistaken identity, no evidence he's guy that scammed him so no case there. I c d accuse walk home a free man and even press charges of public disgrace , attempted slaughter and disrespect to his fundamental human right.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by ihedioramma: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
why the woman police back him ?
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by hotdi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Black day for the scammer grin
Koboko and dry pepper join
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Exponental(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
700k + interested + police charges = 1.5m Find police charges.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Skmoda360(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
maduxs:
With that female police officer behind his back he is still enjoying
Dude, you are dumb.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by paulibling(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
MAY YOUR FACE NEVER RESEMBLE THE FACE OF A WANTED CRIMINAL....
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
allanphash7:
Nigeria sucks

Policewoman arresting a male suspect both sitting on a motorcycle to police station

Nonsense

LOL, my first reaction when I also saw the picture grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wizkoko:
Dbrainiac1, can you imagine? So now if armed robbers are on the run, will the police people start stopping okada and keke napep to chase them?

Hahaha... na film?
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Vomm: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
This life is like a flat; the people u meet in the sitting room before u enter any part of the flat will probably be there or anywhere where u will still cross path with them. Try as much as possible to treat everyone right cos u never can tell where else u will meet them again or how soon the meeting may be.

The guy does not look like someone who still has the money sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by charmosky(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
the best way to trt such persons

Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by bbjummy: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Shakiti booboo kiss happy for you sir . God please help me catch the one that duped me of 150k since April last year. Amen
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Rexnegro(m): 12:35am On Jan 10, 2016
fbtowner:
bad day for my guy grin
Haa You too be scammer? Police o another scammer dey here o...
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by fbtowner(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Rexnegro:
Haa You too be scammer? Police o another scammer dey here o...

come and see saint ooooooo guys. grin
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by NomzyJust(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2016
It is a security risk to transport such person using a motorbike. What if he's tries something funny along the way maybe try to make the rider have an accident. NPF take note.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by Joysmith2: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2016
end time catch,,,hahaaaa,,,two years leta
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by jikanbage: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2016
when brutai is passing by ur street

Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by leofab(f): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2016
sophisticated South West Police... Up APC...
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
thankGOD so much for this now i feel encouraged that one day i will also catch up with the bastard who scammed me alongside his wife 4yrs ago and to thy tent oh mary will be their CASE,PLEASE JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND PRAY THAT THIS YEAR WE MUST CATCH ALL THOSE WHO SWINDLED US AND GET OUR POUND OF FLESH..CLICK LIKE FOR AMEN AND SHARE IF YOU DONT CARE!
PrinceEvolution:
thankGOD so much for this now i feel encouraged that one day i will also catch up with the bastard who scammed me alongside his wife 4yrs ago and to thy tent oh mary will be their CASE,PLEASE JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND PRAY THAT THIS YEAR WE MUST CATCH ALL THOSE WHO SWINDLED US AND GET OUR POUND OF FLESH..CLICK LIKE FOR AMEN AND SHARE IF YOU DONT CARE!
PrinceEvolution:
PrinceEvolution:
PrinceEvolution:
thankGOD so much for this now i feel encouraged that one day i will also catch up with the bastard who scammed me alongside his wife 4yrs ago and to thy tent oh mary will be their CASE,PLEASE JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND PRAY THAT THIS YEAR WE MUST CATCH ALL THOSE WHO SWINDLED US AND GET OUR POUND OF FLESH..CLICK KIKE FOR AMEN AND SHARE IF YOU DONT CARE!
thankGOD so much for this now i feel encouraged that one day i will also catch up with the bastard who scammed me alongside his wife 4yrs ago and to thy tent oh mary will be their CASE,PLEASE JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND PRAY THAT THIS YEAR WE MUST CATCH ALL THOSE WHO SWINDLED US AND GET OUR POUND OF FLESH..CLICK KIKE FOR AMEN AND SHARE IF YOU DONT CARE!
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-swI9l8P8ocM/VpDMo6pnnJI/AAAAAAAH7aY/4Nee29zUa3U/s1600/e.jpg[/img]
Here's what happened according to a NNN source. 2 years ago, a man duped another guy of N700,000 in Ojuelegba, Surulere and disappeared. The guy who was duped was even arrested and locked up for 10 days after the money went missing because nobody believed he'd been duped. Fast forward to two years later, this week.. the guy was coming out of a bank in Aguda, Surulere when he spotted the guy that scammed him. He immediately raised an alarm and held on to the guys trousers. He managed to drag the alleged scammer to his house where his friends slapped him around and then called the police, who came and took him away. See more exclusive photos from the incident after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2TIfrOj6RVo/VpDMpSSFs0I/AAAAAAAH7ac/XipwFhhOU5U/s400/a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-bwdnYj3G7hw/VpDMsPVaDTI/AAAAAAAH7ao/-TrMIYJomGs/s400/b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8DXUptCX84E/VpDMsoTKD7I/AAAAAAAH7as/LlTpN9r8Mv8/s400/bb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-RSc-bqIf17Q/VpDMtbkatMI/AAAAAAAH7aw/jmiPKMjDqDY/s400/c.jpg[/img]

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/man-catches-guy-who-duped-him-two-years.html
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A COUPLE...GOD SAVE THE QUEEN THE DAY I WILL SEE THEM..
innovativegift:
Na so person dupe me some years ago, i just dey imagine wetin i go do that guy if i eventually catch am.
Re: Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him by zuelly(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
every dog has its day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Nigerian Man 'Olowo Dubai' Assassinated By Gangsters After Being Abducted.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.