Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty (1257 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2016
I fix all laptop hardware and software problems with warranty. This means that If after fixing your laptop and the problem still comes back, under the warranty, I will fix it again for free .
I also help people to buy and swap their laptops.

OFFICE ADRESS: 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos

PHONE NUMBER: 07035129972

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 07035129972
Re: Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty by wunderkiind(m): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kunleforreal:
I fix all laptop hardware and software problems with warranty. This means that If after fixing your laptop and the problem still comes back, under the warranty, I will fix it again for free .
I also help people to buy and swap their laptops.

OFFICE ADRESS: 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos

PHONE NUMBER: 07035129972

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 07035129972

Hello... How much will it cost to fix a laptop that excessively overheats? Just wanna have an idea
Re: Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2016
When you bring the laptop to my office, you will know the price of it. Thanks
Re: Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
we are trusted and reliable
Re: Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2016
happy Sunday to all Nairaland members, thanks for your patronage
Re: Fix All Your Laptop Problems Here At Cheap Price With Warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
thanks for your patronage

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Surveillance (CCTV) / Dell Core I3 For Sale / Looking For These Machines Drivers To Buy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.