Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,611 members, 7,951,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Change Of Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Name (615 Views)

Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Biafra: IPOB, Family Members Disown Kanu’s Wife On Change Of Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2016
The politics section should just be renamed Tribalism/ Bigotry section. Every single thread here, no matter how neutral always end up polarised along religious and tribal lines. Even Hitler will cringe at the level hatred oozing outta this section.

Alternatively, the section could be suspended for the time being. Presently, it is now home to unemployed youths who convert their energy to bigotry and tribalism with free data. imagine what will happen when the Fg starts paying them 5k?
Re: Change Of Name by BrownCookie(f): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Errmm undecided
Re: Change Of Name by talktimi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
A morón called me an "IPOB graduate" just because I had a conflicting stance to an argument he supported. Funny enough the mods seem to be partisan themselves here, openly taking sides. I've reported a guy for flouting rule 2 (which I also did) but the mod I reported to helped him edit his post while I was banned for a week. Politics section has gone to the dogs, it ain't fun up in here anymore

(1) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deal: EFCC To Invite Anenih, Falae, Ladoja, Yankassai, Others / Dasukigate: 15 Top Politicians Linked To $2.1 Billion Arms Deal Scandal (PHOTOS / Ike Ekweremadu's Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.