Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,975 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Webmaster Let's Rejoice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster Let's Rejoice (344 Views)

Webmaster / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Let's Rejoice by opeyemip(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2016
To the big guys there making the world easier, I say shout out!

If not for the work of programmers, webmasters and hackers... this world wouldn't have developed grin

I think sometimes, in Nigeria, there should be a conference of webmasters and hackers

It will serve to share new ideas, solve pending problems and make us more visible in the society

If you have any software that is good for office management, halla me.. let's do business

08102751769 (whatsapp only)

Opeyemi Paul
Re: Webmaster Let's Rejoice by opeyemip(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
You can visit http://www.gripsms.com to send your Bulk SMS ... It's a very reliable place to start sending

Gripsms.com
Best bulk SMS website in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money With #1000 / Do You Wanna Make Money Online?check In Here / The New Ddos Attack Of 500gbps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.