Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,822 members, 7,972,938 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove/delete Pictures From The Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove/delete Pictures From The Post (995 Views)

Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Photo Of The Day:- Can Any One Tell Us The Name Of This Animal? / How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove/delete Pictures From The Post by chistiana(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2006
PLS CAN ANY ONE HELP ME TO REMOVE/DELETE PICTURES OR OBJECT FROM THE POST OR FORUME, I WONT MIND IF BIG BROS HIM SELF CAN HELP ME I MEAN, bROS SEUN,

nA BEG I DEY BEG OOOO, CAUSE I NEED IT URGENTLY
Re: Can Any One Tell Me How To Remove/delete Pictures From The Post by neelsel(f): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2006
You are fighting a losing battle sweetie. Tried soliciting some infor from "the boss-ey" with removing some content, and he was very rude. Maybe you may encounter some luck on your part. All the best,

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Seun / What Do You Do When Ur Heart Is Aching? / @@£

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.