Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker (854 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / Annoying Female Stalker / Stalker Of De Opposite Se-x Likes 2 Pick Fight With You - Attraction In Disguise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by lawyer(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
I Have been waiting all year for some one to just tell me who has been secretly sending me love messages to please reveal themselves but no one has come forth. I Beg una for NL no yab me o but please i would like to know that person and if you guys can help coerce that person i would be so appreciative!
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
*subscribing* lipsrsealed
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by lawyer(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2009
Abeg stillwater no yab me o! I no get the kin liver una de use collect shock absorber yabs here o! grin

Abi na u? . . lol
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by patwhizkid(f): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
Tee hee hee
alarm don blow!
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by sistawoman: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
I must admit I am her and was just playing around.
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
lawyer:

Abeg stillwater no yab me o! I no get the kin liver una de use collect shock absorber yabs here o! grin

Abi na u? . . lol

Yab? I don't yab. lipsrsealed
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
//
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by biola44: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
:-x
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by lawyer(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
haaaaaaaaa, You chicks are very funny! No wonder The romance section is the most sought after with chicks like you cracking us up!

But to be frank no be small thing o! Approximately 3 times or more a day, i recieve an email from this chick stating how she knows me, appreciates me, wants to marry me blah blah blah. She even calls me using a hidden number and switches off after 5-10 seconds and instead of telling me her name, she will just say your nairaland admirer She uses multiple email addresses so its even hard to track her down with one and although she hasnt been rude or offensive in any way, its becoming quite scary.

Shey she no know say if she marry me, na 2 of us go de pursue omonile together for jungle? Me wey never chop belle full sef, and one admirer wan put san san for my garri!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Abeg make una help me o! My inbox don de full with love letter o!
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by smurf1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2009
~Already Subscribed~ angry angry cool
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
~Already Subscribed~

and what do u think ure doing?
huh?
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by izeek(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
okay so who is stalker,
u cant talk now when matters don come into the open?

secret admiring nah offence for lawyer side ooh!!!

@lawyer,
my guess is she patronises property section more than she does here.
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by smurf1(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2009
tkb417:

and what do u think ure doing?
huh?
LOLZ!, trying to scare those stalkers away,  grin grin
How you dey? kiss kiss kiss
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by tkb417(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
LOLZ!, trying to scare those stalkers away,
How you dey?

undecided undecided
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by smurf1(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
tkb417:

undecided undecided
Are you pissed?, stop acting like say you dey vex jare, wink tongue kiss kiss kiss
Who's your own NL stalker sef? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by origina9ja(f): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
@ lawer
we have found one but i'm sure they are more than 1
sistawoman:

I must admit I am her and was just playing around.
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by tkb417(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
Are you pissed?, stop acting like say you dey vex jare,
Who's your own NL stalker sef?
come on ur YIM
i have a package for u. and what happened to ur fone?

my NL stalker? say who die?
i dont have any
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Igwe9(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hey lawyer!
I was about bringing my own case to you on this very issue,I guess I would have to take it to the almighty Father then.
Ka chineke mesie okwu!
smiley wink

@tkb417
I dey salute! cool
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by smurf1(f): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
tkb417:

come on ur YIM
i have a package for u. and what happened to ur fone?

my NL stalker? say who die?
i dont have any
Will do, package? shocked shocked wink nice kiss
Just thought I'll put out a stern warning,  angry angry angry cool
I ain't in DC Love, I'm sorry,  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by lawyer(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
Its as if i am not the only one that is being stalked/having an online unidentified lover on nairaland. I guess these are the risks for having your whole bio-data available for everyone to peruse undecided

Me thinks its one of those nairalist peeps! Because i dont understand why they can advertise that they need a lover and still play hide and seek with the person. Continuous flashings with hidden numbers, random email addresses and love letters that goes to a dud email if i reply back. .  Dang! I dont know how much i can keep up with this!

Once again Sista Woman, i ask, abi na u? grin Tell me make i love u back o! I for talk say na Mukina but she is married to Arsenal (No room for double dating)! grin

With over 30 love letter emails in 4 months unidentified, dont you or the person think, we should just graduate from the honey moon period to just making babies since that's the koko of the whole stalker lover thing?. . . lol  

Abeg Make Una Help me o!!!!!!!!
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by ikamefa(f): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2009
i cant laff jare grin

with that pix on your profile why wont they stalk you to death? grin grin grin

fine goat kaya! like your self grin grin grin

abeg you dey back monkeys and orangutans too! grin grin grin

your stalkers will just increase 100- fold gbam! grin grin grin grin
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2009
ikamefa:

i cant laff jare grin

rotflmao grin grin grin

You ppl will not kill me grin grin
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2009
It's obvious that lawyer = Adam Brody =OBNOXIOUS.

Omo, ma jaiye lo grin grin
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by biola44: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2009
FL Gators:

someone is readin my mind, grin
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by prittigrrr(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2009
I was just about to volunteer to be lawyer's NL lover/stalker. However, now that allegations have arisen regarding his being OBNOXIOUS or Adam Brody, I will respectfully decline.
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2009
How is Lawyer Obnoxious?
I hope you guys know that Lawyer is a Moderator
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2009
Interesting. . .hi mod lawyer. . .when you catch them stalkers, just pm them to me. . .
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by kalmebad(f): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2009
@lawyer

Hmmmm, how we wan take help you?? when u dey advertise email address and phone number

Jus enjoy the stalking while it last jare

Better still, inform EFCC, i sure sey they will help u investigate into ur matter.
Re: An appeal to My Nairaland Lover/stalker by mukina2: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
FL Gators:

No, you are wrong smiley

Lots of turn coats are around sha but Lawyer is not one of them wink

ikamefa:

i cant laff jare grin

grin grin grin grin You wont kill me grin

Lawyer
its me cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Plz Advice Me Wise Guys N Ladies / How Do I End Dis Relationship / Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women - Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.