Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,011 members, 7,890,315 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Information On Hostels Around Unilag - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Information On Hostels Around Unilag (453 Views)

Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) / 5 Top Hostels In University Of Lagos - The OWL Campus / I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information On Hostels Around Unilag by wcisoaoa: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello guys, The University of Lagos has commenced lectures as some already know. The thing is that since the lectures commenced, it has rarely been difficult to make it from home to school(mainly FRESHERS; some of which were not successful at the previous ballot or have not resumed into these hostels) because some of these freshers(of whom I am a part) come from far and some might not have relatives here in lagos to stay with for the time being. I appeal to any nairalander who has any information about hostel accommodation(you know, pocket friendly ones. just kidding) especially around the school, or can help with one, please. Thanks guys, I appreciate your replies in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Mid-air Shock On Holiday Jet Flying From Athens To Madrid As Pilot Declares Anti / Bloggers Group On Whatsapp 08103434878 Add Me Up / Please Help: I Want To Plan My Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.