Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,338 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Governor Wike's Spokesman Defects To APC From PDP, Gives Reason For Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike's Spokesman Defects To APC From PDP, Gives Reason For Defection (682 Views)

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike's Spokesman Defects To APC From PDP, Gives Reason For Defection by officialvabadon(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
The former Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to Governor Nyesom Wike, Opunabo Inko-Tariah, has defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.

In a statement which he signed, he commended the efforts of the former Governor who is now the minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, stating that he came to his aid when he was ill He continued by saying that though he criticized Amaechi government in the past but then he didn't fail to sympathise with him when he needed assistance.

“It was surprising that a man I censured, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, CON, the Hon. Minister of Transport, was the same person who showed unsolicited love and care.

“It was reinvigorating when he called to sympathise and also gave his widow’s mite while I was already in the United States for medical treatment after reading my resignation letter. How compassionate can a man be!

“On my support for Hon. (Dr.) Dakuku Peterside, it is only natural that one reciprocates gestures.

- See more at: http://www.vabadon.com/2016/01/governor-wike-spokesman-defects-to-apc.html?m=1

Re: Governor Wike's Spokesman Defects To APC From PDP, Gives Reason For Defection by melvinjames: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
“It was surprising that a man I censured, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, CON, the Hon. Minister of Transport, was the same person who showed unsolicited love and care.

How much did Amaechi give you?
Re: Governor Wike's Spokesman Defects To APC From PDP, Gives Reason For Defection by melvinjames: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
“On my support for Hon. (Dr.) Dakuku Peterside, it is only natural that one reciprocates gestures.

Sorry APC are not likely to win, the promise of a possible position in an APC led state government is dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Successfully Silenced Metuh/opposition? / Pics: Soldiers Who Lost Their Hands/limbs During Boko Haram / Why Buhari Is Not The Messiah, He’s Like John The Baptist - Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.