Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,173 members, 7,950,052 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing (533 Views)

Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) / The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
I went with my friend to visit a girl, Initially I didn't know she is the one we were visiting. I have being chatting with her for a while now.When we got there, I was a bit surprised, kept mute and decided not to identify myself because its being long we saw last. She then Identified me and chipped in am I not the one she is chatting with right in the presence of my friend.
I said, Am the one. My friend was like no collect am from me o when we left.
The girl make sense shal, I felt that had I known I wouldn't have gone with my friend.
Have you ever being in this situation before, how do you feel?
Re: The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing by MediaDeveloper(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Funny
Re: The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing by Emac34: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
B4 she identified u,u should av moved
Re: The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing by obiorathesubtle: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
English
Re: The Feeling When You And Your Friend Visit A Girl That You Are Eyeing by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
I and my friend came together from a bit long distance to see her, though its my friend that wants to see her.
I can't leave him and walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Age Deceit and The Truth Revealed. / Your Late Ex Left You $1 Million But Your Boyfriend Has Man Pride. / A QUESTION That Needs An ANSWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.