Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

How To Keep The Bond Of Love In Marriage/relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Keep The Bond Of Love In Marriage/relationship (756 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / "I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep The Bond Of Love In Marriage/relationship by totalhouse(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
I just want us to share our opinions on the subject matter.... How to keep the bond of love intact in marriage.
Considering the rate of divorce and separation in marriages which is on the rise in this society of ours, there is need to discuss on how to keep the bond of love intact before things fall apart...

Let us learn together, you might be helping somebody out there...
Let's set the ball rolling....
Onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest, efiko, lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4, explorers,oyinprince, etc
Re: How To Keep The Bond Of Love In Marriage/relationship by totalhouse(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good Communication is very important between both parties.
Husband and wife should make out time to commune together... This will help to address the problem of assumption...
Assumption has ruined so many homes because clarifications were not sought by either of the parties.
Both parties can not 'overcommunicate' if there is anything like that.
Keep the communication line open... Always create time to discuss....

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep The Bond Of Love In Marriage/relationship by teeboo: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good sex wink,space childbirth so d stress of taking care of d children/ house chores won't be too much for d wife to be active in bed,make ur home a lively 1 so both party won't get tired of d marriage

(1) (Reply)

I Pray 4 Dis / Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.