Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

An Interesting Scenerio I Just Witness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Interesting Scenerio I Just Witness (436 Views)

What will u do in this scenerio??? / Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Interesting Scenerio I Just Witness by Dongreat(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Just witness an interesting scenario and thought of sharing it with you guys. 

It's being 4 days of total blackout and everyone is getting paranoid. Water is scares and the weather is so hot, it's giving Sahara desert a run for its money. Thanks to endless consumption of diesel, my family home is well powered and  we all at least escaped the torture of the blackout. 
I decided to go out for a stroll after my evening shower and I enjoyed every bit of it. 20mins after leaving home, the power was restored and this is when it became fun.
Ahead of me was a drinking bar, filled up with happy peeps and immediately the power was restored, a guy ‎carried his girl off the ground on his shoulders shouting 'up nepa'. Another filled his hands with sands and sprayed it into the air screaming 'their father'. The third guy with his fist held tight and punching the open air, was shouting loud 'una dey crace' yet smiling. I thought it was the effect of alcohol until an unknown child tapped me hard on my behind saying 'I tell u say dem go bring am today, their fada yanssh'.
Lol cheesy. Was I surprised? I guess not, cos if am em I would even roll on the floor or take a dip in the gutters, after all there is power to pump out water for a hot shower today.
God bless Nigerians  ‎
Re: An Interesting Scenerio I Just Witness by MediaDeveloper(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
lol Nigeria is still among the LDCs, until we develop its up nepa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Award / Bushkiddo Compilation On Bomb / [video]markangelcomedy - We Serve Pork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.