Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Rumour Has It.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumour Has It.. (827 Views)

Lax And Toyin Lawani Spark Relationship Rumour (Photo) / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour Has It.. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Rumour Has it a particular Nollywood A list actress who moved to live in Abuja two years ago might be wifed soon by an Alhaji if all goes well as it currently is....

Rumour has it that The Alhaji whose second name begins with the letter ''B'' has involved the dark skinned beautiful and loved actress in all his financial dealings,including real estate which she flaunted on her social media handle weeks back and was reported as she ''was building..''

The actress who used to live on the Island is very notorious for sweeping scandals under the carpet,is a high coded runs babe and has swept many-a- romance with married men under the carpet. The beautiful actress with a smile that traps the heart of many is not from Southern or Western Nigeria.

She has a name that when shortened to three letters,takes you to the beginning in the bible and if you read long enough,you get to the part where the Apple is eaten and digested.

She used to have a BFF whom was allegedly a two way Player but things fell apart between them and the actress moved on to another actress whom she has since dumped for the daughter of a rich businessman from Eastern Nigeria. *tired of typing English..let me switch to pidgin* The name of the actress Na na na na na na na na....Nna meeeen lets 'reave' it for now until i finish stuttering in '30days' time....

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/01/rumour-has-it.html?m=1
Re: Rumour Has It.. by obiorathesubtle: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
So.. You're saying buhari and stella damascus are having flings abi?
Re: Rumour Has It.. by blesoh(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Why u de follow Stella bomber to bomber
Re: Rumour Has It.. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
So.. You're saying buhari and stella damascus are having flings abi?
lol stella nau stay in abuja?
Re: Rumour Has It.. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
blesoh:
Why u de follow Stella bomber to bomber
stella nah me paddy nh, we went 2d sme primary skul
Re: Rumour Has It.. by mariosam(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Geneieve
Re: Rumour Has It.. by blesoh(f): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
stella nah me paddy nh, we went 2d sme primary skul
hope say,u no follow her for her amebo oh.lol btw wats ur blog id. Erm*coughs*everyone has turn to anon.lol
Re: Rumour Has It.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2016
blesoh:

hope say,u no follow her for her amebo oh.lol btw wats ur blog id. Erm*coughs*everyone has turn to anon.lol
anon too oo..no tym!
Re: Rumour Has It.. by greatme2good(f): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Dem say dem say....I don't like this kind of News.
Let me join our celebrities to say f**k u.
Re: Rumour Has It.. by blesoh(f): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
anon too oo..no tym!
LOL. OK I have a blog id but I don't really comment

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Her Sexiest Pic Yet / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Selfie / Remember The Mcghee Sextuplets? They Are Grown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.