Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,626 members, 7,898,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber (1754 Views)

FFK Has Been Detained For 33 Days Now Without Charge. What's The Govt's Response / ★PDP: Today Is Exactly 1month Since FFK Has Been Detained Without Trial / Read What Ffk Has To Say On The Confirmation Of Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2016
I wonder who the victim is...

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
The third one got me thinking. Are there Philistines in Nigeria?
And I don't know them.

I just love this guy. #noH

1 Like

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Elchappo: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2016
FFK APC butchering machine...

10 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by yanabasee(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2016
FFK.... We thank God over the victory.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Elchappo: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2016
KAANempire:
The third one for me thinking. Are there Philistines in Nigeria?
And I don't know them.

The uncircumcised in the country..

9 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by autotrader014(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:

Gbam.. Ur head dey dere..

6 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:

The uncircumcised in the country..
El chappo.. I thought the Mexican police arrested you yesterday. grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Elchappo: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2016
autotrader014:

Gbam.. Ur head dey dere..

4 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Elchappo: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2016
KAANempire:

El chappo.. I thought the Mexican police arrested you yesterday. grin

I don escape again.

Them they imprison spirit

5 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Wizlove(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2016
I dedicate the victory to the proud wailers. We will not stop until the philistines are dead. Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta are next to follow. Zombies stay away grin.

8 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:

I don escape again.
Them they imprison spirit
Correct guy... No dull yourself

2 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by BaddieKay(f): 12:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Why are they not circumcised?
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Vicadonis(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2016
So, this guy too knows the bible... ok ooo
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
Why are they not circumcised?
El chappo knows better

1 Like

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Wey the result
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by dunkem21(m): 1:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Uncircumcised philistine kwa?

grin
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Demmocrats(m): 2:34am On Jan 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by ccoolitempa: 2:35am On Jan 10, 2016
Fani kayode must be apprehended....... angry...this man is evil personified...his language is intemperate and inflammatory... angry
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Teddeebear: 4:19am On Jan 10, 2016
ccoolitempa:
Fani kayode must be apprehended....... angry...this man is evil personified...his language is intemperate and inflammatory... angry
more than the incitements and threats by Apc to run a parallel government …

hahaha

4 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks to FFK for that new nomenclature.

Oya, WAILERS vs PHILISTINES war start!!!cheesy
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by dani3(m): 5:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Elchappo:
you nail it. grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 5:53am On Jan 10, 2016
voice of the people still count and APC note Bayelsan are not crying for change, so Apc should leave them, the change that we are witnessing in federal level is enough. abi Na by force

fake change filled with propaganda deceit n no economic direction abeg we don't want change ooooo we need transformation

4 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by asadike(f): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2016
cheesy Lol, FFK is d newest born again in town. Wait o, is he reffering to Buhari and his cohorts as uncircumcised phillistines? but if u think am well, e be like say na true o. Lol. Lwkmd.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Chubhie: 6:18am On Jan 10, 2016
I wish to see the midget el rufia react to this.

1 Like

Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by mysteriousman(m): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2016
Scramble for governance that won't result in effective governance they are all the same
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Pavarottii(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2016
Vicadonis:
So, this guy too knows the bible... ok ooo
Omo the know bible pass most of us ooo... most of his articles are God related. Wonder the reasoning level of this man. The truth be told, he is HIGHLY LEARNED!
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Pavarottii(m): 6:33am On Jan 10, 2016
ccoolitempa:
Wat is this one saying? Do u even understand what he wrote? U just one comment abi? Okay explain Wat he meant! To back up ur claim of inflammatory and intemperate!
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by igwe44(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2016
My love for kayode has increase,i just love this guy. The children of the Lord have nothing in common with the uncircumcised philistines
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by gunuvi(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Woe unto all the philistines and the uncircumcised. The God of wailer's has shamed them. Useless children of anger.
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by gunuvi(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2016
ccoolitempa:
You are joking right? Cos I don't expect any sane person to say this.
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: FFK Has This To Say About #bayelsaguber by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wizlove:
I dedicate the victory to the proud wailers. We will not stop until the philistines are dead. Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Delta are next to follow. Zombies stay away grin.

#deliverEdoState

(1) (Reply)

Anger Grows In Judiciary Against Buhari, Chief Judge Bars Remand Orders To EFCC / Pictures Every Nairaland Adult Can Relate With About Buhari's Administration. / Drama As Ambassadorial Nominees Fail To Recite National Anthem, Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.