Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,967 members, 7,946,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State (1590 Views)

Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku / Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2016
Some unknown persons vandalized the  All Peoples Congress Onelga Secretariat in Omoku, Rivers state. People in the vicinity woke up to see the windows of the secretariat completely shattered. Some APC members in the state visited the scene yesterday January 9.

See photos above

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2016
Another pic

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Pavarottii(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Guess they are passing a message. That Omuk doesn't want APC!
If u quote me. U will explain to me why GEJ (President of the FRN) was. Stoned in Bauchi during campaign. If u can't. Explain, don't quote me.
In their mind they r stoning badluck away, not knowing it is Goodluck for the country they were stoning away. Now they will all av to enjoy the supposed "change". Where a LG election cannot be conducted violence free.
I laugh for my country.

6 Likes

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by RockMaxi: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2016

Which kind blogger be this? Why cover the pictures with the name of your site. It looks childish.
You need a lesson on how to place watermarks on pictures.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Applaner: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Latrr
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by kingofdemons: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2016
Bayelsa will be child's play with what will happen to apc in rivers

no oyel state for kunu drinking bastard burukutu sipping party

United SE/SS don't want apc na by force?

hatters will die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by omenka(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Pavarottii:
If u quote me. U will explain to me why GEJ (President of the FRN) was. Stoned in Bauchi during campaign. If u can't. Explain, don't quote me.
What a shame.

These are the types those criminals push to fight their battles for them while they hide their own children in US, UK, and Dubai.

This is the reason I hardly show any sympathy when I see gory images with the caption "Youths clash in XYZ", be they APC or PDP supporters.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by NobleAngell(f): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Hian nawao. Naija which levels naaaaw?
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Pavarottii(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
What a shame.

These are the types those criminals push to fight their battles for them while they hide their own children in US, UK, and Dubai.

This is the reason I hardly show any sympathy when I see gory images with the caption "Youths clash in XYZ", be they APC or PDP supporters.
U didn't ansa my question. "When they stoned GEJ(President of FRN) in Bauchi state wat did u say den?

1 Like

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by brunofarad(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2016
Stunts
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by omenka(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Pavarottii:

U didn't ansa my question. "When they stoned GEJ(President of FRN) in Bauchi state wat did u say den?
I condemned it as much as I did the stoning of APC chieftains in Rivers when they visited Amaechi. I have NEVER been one who condones or celebrates political violence in whatever form.

You people get mad when the white man call us animals, yet you see nothing wrong in something like this. All these stoning, muck burial, etc by both parties MUST stop. Stop encouraging violence cos you don't know who's head the next stone or bullet would land on- pray it is not a loved one.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2016
Omoku is the headquarters of cultism in Rivers state. The past lga chairman was accused by wike of sponsoring cult activities
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by efilefun(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2016
If they like they should burn down the whole building that won't save wike's political career from sinking further.

1 Like

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by tayebest(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2016
wicked wike booming thug since time immemorial
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Pavarottii:
In their mind they r stoning badluck away, not knowing it is Goodluck for the country they were stoning away. Now they will all av to enjoy the supposed "change". Where a LG election cannot be conducted violence free.
I laugh for my country.
Damn! GEJ and south south who their son lost election has moved on and are enjoying many appointments given to them by this administration but Jobless IPOB like you are still bitter all in the name of hatred for PMB. Sometime I wonder how someone can consumed so much hatred in his/her mind for long time. Nawa O.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2016
efilefun:
If they like they should burn down the whole building that won't save wike's political career from sinking further.
Tell em o.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Must you block images with your link? Na me do you
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Pavarottii(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
I condemned it as much as I did the stoning of APC chieftains in Rivers when they visited Amaechi. I have NEVER been one who condones or celebrates political violence in whatever form.

You people get mad when the white man call us animals, yet you see nothing wrong in something like this. All these stoning, muck burial, etc by both parties MUST stop. Stop encouraging violence cos you don't know who's head the next stone or bullet would land on- pray it is not a loved one.

A word is enough for the wise.
My prob with u is ur hypocritical stance. U r a stunch supporter of Buhari and u. So much disdain violence( that said something about dogs and baboons; a fight against BH, is a fight against the north etc). I don't get u. Am a GEJ supporter... that has said his political ambition is not worth the blood of any man. So please critically of who is ur mentor and who is mine, and relate it to violence that u so much detaste.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by macolino(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Haba op this na old pix na,it happened last year during presidencial election.i Stay very close to that building in omoku.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Pavarottii(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2016
sameer1212:
Damn! GEJ and south south who their son lost election has moved on and are enjoying many appointments given to them by this administration but Jobless IPOB like you are still bitter all in the name of hatred for PMB. Sometime I wonder how someone can consumed so much hatred in his/her mind for long time. Nawa O.
First of all, u sound like the bittered one, me that am happy that my GEJ left the country for u guys to control. Abi is APC not in Power again? My guy am not crying here ooo. Am happy now n wish 4 d best for my country. And the fact that GEJ was not even killed during service. Point of correction; am a full fledged IJAW BOY!
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by 1United1: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2016
When APC retaliates now they will all cry Federal might likes babies.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by omenka(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Pavarottii:

My prob with u is ur hypocritical stance. U r a stunch supporter of Buhari and u. So much disdain violence( that said something about dogs and baboons; a fight against BH, is a fight against the north etc). I don't get u. Am a GEJ supporter... that has said his political ambition is not worth the blood of any man. So please critically of who is ur mentor and who is mine, and relate it to violence that u so much detaste.
Yours is a case that is beyond redemption.

Dude, no vex oo. Abeg go carry gun, enter Aso Rock, ask where Buhari dey den give him a head shot.

Bye.
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by omenka(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2016
@ VivaDeAngelo, here's what you requested for: the title is "Less than a Pearl". Below is a pic of the collection.

Make I enter church sharply.

Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2016
macolino:
Haba op this na old pix na,it happened last year during presidencial election.i Stay very close to that building in omoku.
Bros don't say wat u don't know.Do the pics look old to u?Have u come across these pics online b4?Naiaraland is an educative forum meant to share useful information.I don't mislead people or share wrong information on nairaland
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by Pavarottii(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Yours is a case that is beyond redemption.

Dude, no vex oo. Abeg go carry gun, enter Aso Rock, ask where Buhari dey den give him a head shot.

Bye.
cheesy
Re: Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State by okoro4: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2016
This will no safe Wike.He will be disgraced

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court Orders Gov. IKPEAZU To Be Retired For Tax Fraud / See What A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Was Doing With Kids In Borno State(Pic) / Saraki, Dogara Frustrating Buhari’s Plans – Government Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.