Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,888 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano (69907 Views)

APC Bars Dogara, Jibrin From Talking To Press / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Obi, Obiano And Umeh At Offala Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by murtalaa(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.

Remind me which party is in power in Imo state again.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by nduchucks: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
One of the most disappointing thing about our leaders from the SE is that the great Ikemba left them with APGA, yet they are unable to build that party into a real opposition party, particularly now that PDP is dead (dying). Imagine these shameless leaders trying to defect to APC.

I bet Ojukwu is rolling in his grave now. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by discusant: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Imo state 2019 gubernatorial Elections, whoever Okorocha presents or supports shall be battled down - never allowed to win - by Orlu - the most popular vote-bearing area in Imo state.

Rochas Okorocha is anti Orlu politician.

Okorocha continues to watch the inhabitants of Orlu to breathe dust for four years going, dust from roads scrapped by Okorocha's contractors who pretended that they came to demolish and build roads.

Whoever comes from Okorocha as governor must fail and lose deposit - courtesy w Orlu voters.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by discusant: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
maestroferddi:
So in your mind Orlu people will vote for an APC candidate?

It might interest you to know that Orlu zone remains the stronghold/epicentre of PDP in Imo State.

Rochas might even leave APC before 2019 by the time his eyes get clear that APC has nothing to offer the South East.

Rochas doesn't understand politics.

A man who assumes that his primary constituency is his enemy constituency hardly succeeds as a politician.

Orlu zone is supposed to be Okorocha's primary constituency. No body can point to any thing from Rochas in the zone.
Instead, Okorocha is either demolishing government establishments in Orlu or making them die naturally.
He demolished the only stadium in Orlu, IMSUTH no longer admit medical students. No road to IMSUTH since Okorocha became governor.

Okorocha has reduced Orlu people to paupers, nothing from govt brings a Naira into Orlu.

Okorocha devotes Imo state's allocation to only Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by DaBullIT(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
Aunty Mo, I dey church oo. cheesy. If one invisible hand slap me here, I go hold u responsible oo.

Taaaaa a na d slap be that oya arrest am
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by DaBullIT(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

U no hear when Nnamdi Kanu lawyer say him follow campaign for change?

He did?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
DaBullIT:

He did?
yes
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by SpaceTour: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hopeless Fool. Where did you see Omambala entering APC? Or did you believe this propaganda report?

Imo state is an inconsequential and an ordinary state that is why even the APC never took them seriously because the state is more or less worthless, they even gave them junior minister while Anambra, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi were all given senior ministers.

Okorocha is an irrelevant b.astard so APC leaders knows that too well, no wonder he is not regarded in their midst. APC is yet to get the important states in the SE.

[s]
Chiwude:
Which Igboland rejected APC! Is it not the same party your shamless, myopic and tribal inclined Omanbala political leaders (prostitutes) are running to. Mind you Imo never rejected APC and we didn't fell for the anti-Igbo propaganda the likes of Peter Obi used in brainwashing you lots. So, tell us another lie.
[/s]
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Pussycat120: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Whistle blowers on it again. Did the Chairman of APC Chief John or the Jagaban or PMB ban Chief Peter Obi, Chief Arthur Eze and our indefatigable Governor from joining APC? I trust Iyom Uche Ekwunife. She knows when to jump out of a sinking ship. Surely she will win back Anambra Central Senatorial District. A first time Senator will not be allowed into the red chamber. We shall uphold what we have and that is Iyom.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by discusant: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
nduchucks:
One of the most disappointing thing about our leaders from the SE is that the great Ikemba left them with APGA, yet they are unable to build that party into a real opposition party, particularly now that PDP is dead (dying). Imagine these shameless leaders trying to defect to APC.

They defect on their own to APC, they are not defecting with the masses. They are long throat people. APC can never survive in the south east.

The only APC governor in the southeast was purposely re-elected so that he shall finish the many road works he scratched and abandoned.

People from his home constituency feared that if they refused to re-elect him, the many roads he scratched shall be finally abandoned by another governor. Now after te-election, the governor believes he is good in politricking, still refuses to fill the roads he scratched

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Khan1993: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

We shall see.. APC will not even make it to the next elections
Makes me remember similar quotes by El rufai, bode george,dean Patience, ayo fayose etc about buhari not going to win the presidential election which he fortunately did. Watch your tongue

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by kayusely: 2:58am On Jan 11, 2016
seunmsg:

grin grin grin. Tales by moonlight indeed. We know they can't survive in the opposition. Latest by 2017, all meaningful Igbo politician will be in APC.
Don't mind them they're cash and carry and bread and butter politicians like prof Itse Sagay said. Unprincipled elements.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2016
nduchucks:

Ojukwu wasn't the founder of APGA.
Chekwas okorie was.

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by ifeomamaria: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2016
Anambra state is PDP/APGA state. Anybody joining APC will not win any post in Anambra state unless direct Federal appointment which is not rooted from Anambra state. D person is waisting his or time. Ngige joined APC and since then had not being able to win any thing in Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by nduchucks: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2016
RightBoo:

Ojukwu wasn't the founder of APGA.
Chekwas okorie was.

No one is disputing who founded APGA. I hope you got the point I was trying to make.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2016
nduchucks:

No one is disputing who founded APGA. I hope you got the point I was trying to make.

I may not get your point. Why not share your point?
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by Deepfreezer(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I just came from my nairaland sabbatical (thanks to seun) to post this here briefly. I want to specifically comment on Peter obi. To all those who keep pretending peter obi is not a power hungry attention seeking corrupt politician, I hope they can justify this his move. Obi will do anything albeit deceptively to be around power. I just wish Ngige accepted him into APC before disgracing him finally. Also let me make it known to obaino that any attempt by him to join APC will consign him to a one term governor. I noticed he is becoming desperate for second tenure. Like how he rescinded his ban on okada. We are watching. We shall never allow APC in igboland. Ekwunife is a non issue.
You have sounded the warning to them. he who have ears let em hear.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by nike4love: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2016
APCsupporter:

And then what will happen to APC? They won the presidential election without your votes remember
What are U denying
U said apc won presidential election without south east votes,now U used that term on south east election meaning apc will still win without the ppls votes in there own state!!!
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by nduchucks: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2016
RightBoo:

I may not get your point. Why not share your point?

The point made was, Ikemba the great, is probably turning in his grave in disappointment that current crop of Igbo/APGA leaders are unable to build that party into a real opposition party, particularly now that PDP is dead (dying). Imagine these shameless leaders trying to defect to APC. Hope its now clear.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by olas24u(f): 1:05am On Jan 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

perhaps you are referring to peter obi whose views does not represent 90% of Anambra people

The person that made that comment is on point and you need to accept the advise.You always want to dominate.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by MayorofLagos(m): 5:19am On Jan 12, 2016
nduchucks:

The point made was, Ikemba the great, is probably turning in his grave in disappointment that current crop of Igbo/APGA leaders are unable to build that party into a real opposition party, particularly now that PDP is dead (dying). Imagine these shameless leaders trying to defect to APC. Hope its now clear.

When we are done with APC we are coming from Osun to snatch APGA and build it into Yoruba party. grin

Ibos ate worthless! You give them value they will ruin it. ....worse than pig!

3 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by patrick89(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
obyno6203:
that is why Igbo will never rule this country, they keep fighting the right people simply b/c of. APC, PDP....vote for d right person no matter the party affiliation
I didn't want to comment but have to, you little bastard! Why did lagos state not have been ruled by PDP? Swerve

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by zendy: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Any Politician who joins APC in Igboland has just commited political harakiri. It is different in Imo state because Rochas entered APC at inception and just barely managed to hang on to Government house by the skin of his teeth in the last election. APC is even more unpopular in Igboland now that they are in power than before they came into power and nothing is likely to change that position any time soon.

2 Likes

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by jonathanOz: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
Why is this topic fixed atop the politics board? Is freeglobe now a mod too? Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by bakila: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
omenka:
Please can someone remind me what part of the country Imo state is again
Eastern Heartland
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by bakila: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
zendy:
Any Politician who joins APC in Igboland has just commited political harakiri. It is different in Imo state because Rochas entered APC at inception and just barely managed to hang on to Government house by the skin of his teeth in the last election. APC is even more unpopular in Igboland now that they are in power than before they came into power and nothing is likely to change that position any time soon.
They wold rather join Apuga now - and eat better chicken than be under a torn umberella in a downpour.
Re: Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano by julixomo: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.