Stats: 3,191,555 members, 7,944,665 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend (5120 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by uboma(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:
"If you can't be with the one you love, then, love the one you're with." She's not, so stop messing with her and let her come to you when she's good and ready. When you cut off your attention, she'll crave it even more. Then, hopefully, you'll occupy her thoughts more than the other dude and she'll come after you. If not, good riddance.

You have spoken so maturely.
@ op, heed the above advise.

Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
uboma:

You have spoken so maturely.
@ op, heed the above advise.
thanks smileysmiley
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by LegalBaby(f): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:
thanks smileysmiley

dnt let ur head swell biko!! u cant mention me abi sad u like me missin u all d tym not nice angry
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
LegalBaby:

dnt let ur head swell biko!! u cant mention me abi sad angry
please jump back to your other acc grin
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by LegalBaby(f): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:
please jump back to your other acc grin

sad sad sad my sugar mommies wont let me be free 2 mention any other girl using that account..i cant cheat again wit that account
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
LegalBaby:

sad sad sad my sugar mommies wont let me be free 2 mention any other girl using that account..i cant cheat again wit that account
wow.
good.I'll Telll On You.tonguetongue
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by LegalBaby(f): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:
wow.
good.I'll Telll On You.tonguetongue

lol no worries cause of u i will go bck to that accnt cry i'll do anything 4 u
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
LegalBaby:

lol no worries cause of u i will go bck to that accnt cry i'll do anything 4 u
good.your babes over there are missing you.grin
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by LegalBaby(f): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:

good.your babes over there are missing you.grin
tongue
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by efemena22(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
OlufemiOAP:
But its like she loves me too .Cos there was a day we had a fight and I ignored her for just two days..she had to beg her friend to talk to me ..when she couldnt contain it again..
and you think that's love? My friend leave her alone, she's still in love with her ex. Don't tryna push her into loving you

Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by yunglivochi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin dude leave d gal alone
u dey c say road no gud,yet u want run in2 it with full speed bottom line__ tread wit caution nd free d bae
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
OlufemiOAP:
So there is this girl I met around November last year ..and since then things have been going on fine between us. We are so fond of each other .She told me about her exboyfriend too and how he neglected her.There was a day I even brought up her ex's issue,which made her angry.
Fastforward to last week .I popped the big question (u shud know now) But she said she still thinking about it. Just yesterday she confessed to me that the reason behind her not tell me Yes is because She still loves her ex. She even showed me their chat where she was even telling him she love him. Whereas she never even told me for once that she likes me.Even though she can't do without me for a day.
Now the oroblem is am seeing dat guy as a threat .Because she even told me they have agreed to become bestie sef..
Pls sm1 shud help me
Xxxtedyxxx pls come to my aid
Cc: lalasticlala
To make her 4get her Ex, Just Twist her neck and do watchful waiting.
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by callMeAlpha(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
@Op....have u ever heard of the word #Rebound?....trust me that's wat u are...
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
OlufemiOAP:
So there is this girl I met around November last year ..and since then things have been going on fine between us. We are so fond of each other .She told me about her exboyfriend too and how he neglected her.There was a day I even brought up her ex's issue,which made her angry.
Fastforward to last week .I popped the big question (u shud know now) But she said she still thinking about it. Just yesterday she confessed to me that the reason behind her not tell me Yes is because She still loves her ex. She even showed me their chat where she was even telling him she love him. Whereas she never even told me for once that she likes me.Even though she can't do without me for a day.
Now the oroblem is am seeing dat guy as a threat .Because she even told me they have agreed to become bestie sef..
Pls sm1 shud help me
Xxxtedyxxx pls come to my aid
Cc: lalasticlala
. Don't see the guy as a threat. No need to get yourself worked up over a guy u don't know from Eden. The babe in question is using u as an emotional sponge. If u get what I mean. She is using you as an avenue to release pent up emotional feelings she has for her ex. I hate to tell u this, but My guy u need to run from her. She is only gona waste your time. If u still wana continue, don't bring up d dating ish, or bf matter again, don't push her or ask about dating..a girl has to feel some attraction before she can accept to date u, and forget about she can't do without u for a day. Stay aloof for a while, don't make her friendzone u. The babe is an emotional sponge. Just keep her for keeping sake. If ur still interested in d package, don't bring up dating, go for a kiss, romance or sth, ur focus shud be to b.ang her.

Success.

Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
. Don't see the guy as a threat. No need to get yourself worked up over a guy u don't know from Eden. The babe in question is using u as an emotional sponge. If u get what I mean. She is using you as an avenue to release pent up emotional feelings she has for her ex. I hate to tell u this, but My guy u need to run from her. She is only gona waste your time. If u still wana continue, don't bring up d dating ish, or bf matter again, don't push her or ask about dating..a girl has to feel some attraction before she can accept to date u, and forget about she can't do without u for a day. Stay aloof for a while, don't make her friendzone u. The babe is an emotional sponge. Just keep her for keeping sake. If ur still interested in d package, don't bring up dating, go for a kiss, romance or sth, ur focus shud be to b.ang her.

Success.
Thanks boss ...I have been waiting for ur response since..
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by OlufemiOAP(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
quiinnBee:

"If you can't be with the one you
love, then, love the one you're
with."
She's not, so stop messing with
her and let her come to you when she's good and ready. When you
cut off your attention, she'll crave
it even more. Then, hopefully,
you'll occupy her thoughts more
than the other dude and she'll
come after you. If not, good riddance.
See I did it today..for a whole day ..and her close friend had to call me dat my girl has not been herself and dat she even cried when I put her on R
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by NaMe4: 3:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Michellla:
First things first....
1. Forget about this one particular chick and her hang ups regarding her ex bf.
2. Vow to never get so caught up in any one woman that you feel her presence is necessary.
3. Start focusing on you and your life.
4. Start making your life one that is fun, adventurous, interesting and full of excitement.
5. Notice that while you are living this amazing life people are naturally attracted to you. Especially women.
6. Also notice that all these silly problems regarding Interest level, LJBF, ex bf's, flakiness, magically dissappear. Everyone wants to be in your presence and suddenly YOUR interest level is the sole factor determining your relationships with people.
7. Get out there date more women.
8. Keep them all at a distance until you decide you've found someone REALLY unique and you are ready for a relationship.

@OP, read and digest this piece!
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2016
OlufemiOAP:
See I did it today..for a whole day ..and her close friend had to call me dat my girl has not been herself and dat she even cried when I put her on R
dont be gullible.it could all be a sham.i know cause i and my friend do that sometimes..one day is not enough to judge.
give it like a week break.
Re: How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend by Michellla(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
NaMe4:

@OP, read and digest this piece!
thanks smiley

How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You / Is This The New Sexy Style Of Ladies Posing For Photos / She Wants Sex With Me, Now She's Coming To Stay Till She Gains Admission!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54