Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Farm Manager Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farm Manager Needed (476 Views)

Fleet Manager Needed / Is There Any Reputable Cassava Farm Manager In Ogun State? / Eexperienced Fb Ads Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Manager Needed by makzeze: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
I am planning to open a farming business in Kuje Abuja and I have currently applied to corporate affairs commission to register the business.

As part of the planning process, I am looking for an experienced farm manager to partner with in this venture.

I will provide the required capital while the manager provides his expertise toward achieving a profitable business and providing agricultural products at a very cheaper rates to the surrounding communities.

please indicate your interest here.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Oluwapresley(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sir, which aspect, pls?
makzeze:
I am planning to open a farming business in Kuje Abuja and I have currently applied to corporate affairs commission to register the business.

As part of the planning process, I am looking for an experienced farm manager to partner with in this venture.

I will provide the required capital while the manager provides his expertise toward achieving a profitable business and providing agricultural products at a very cheaper rates to the surrounding communities.

please indicate your interest here.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Realtors: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Am interested pls send detail to my email: pimioutreach@gmail.com
Re: Farm Manager Needed by seromezy: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
You should have mention the kind farm.
Re: Farm Manager Needed by Yommiefish(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Livestock business I believe. I will be a better choice for you to consider. With experience spanning over six years. You may drop your mail for me to reach you.

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Foods Businesses. Pls Advice On Prospect And Method / Should CBN Governor Not Resign now? / Four Ways To Generate Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.