Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Dreams And Realities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dreams And Realities (603 Views)

How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Relationship Fantasies And Realities / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams And Realities by MaureenBest: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
DREAM Vs REALITY
I can`t forget way back in unizik when I met a brother from another mother but same heavenly father, who frequently visit to share the gospel with I and my sisters in NIFES sisters` hostel. Gradually from preaching he became my mentor, my lecturer and my special adviser. He didn`t just teach me how to become strong, consistent and contented with God, he started teaching me to be a ICT compliant and the general philosophy of life. His intellectual prowness was quite awesome and recommendable. I marveled at his high level of knowledge over things of God and the general things of life. As a student he was virtually everything: a photographer, a computer engineer and tutor, an editor, a media consultant, a pastor etc. that was really unbelievable being a student and carrying all the whole activities at the same time. He was also dedicated to his book and also keeps to time. In him I saw extra ordinary personality, I saw talent in action, I saw motivation, determination, dedication, perseverance, efficient and effectiveness. I saw Godliness and I saw action. A man of Godly character, highly truthful, trustworthy, faithful, caring, loving, kind, generous, understanding and peaceful… Ladies and Gentlemen! All these identified uniqueness found in a man was made for me I never knew. Indeed God loves me so much to have beautify my life with this same man. Wow! I am the most blessed, happy and glad. I have this wonderful creature not just a friend or brother but my one and only husband, my world, my mentor, my lecturer,my hero,my king, and everything. The only man that showed me way to womanhood. Please friends, my fellow nairalanders help me to appreciate God for this wonderful favour and blessing. May His name alone be highly praised! AMEN : I pray God to help me reciprocate this love, to be humble,loyal, obedient, cherish and respect this unique man He has blessed my life with. That is my testimony

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Realities by obiorathesubtle: 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ahh.. Someone should raise a song so we can take offerings.
Re: Dreams And Realities by IamLEGEND1: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................

kaaaa

ka

ka

ka

ka

ka

kaaaaiiiii ka aka kaka ka

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

KKKKKKAAAAAAAAABIYESI OH!!!!!!!!

é she oohhhh.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Realities by firstking01(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
I'm happy for you o, that's if you wnt opt out of the relationship when a seemingly better option surfaces, cos that's how gals date nw, the highest bidder wins them...initially it will seem asif ur the dream man they 've been praying for, bt before u knw it ur dumped for no tangible reason undecided
Re: Dreams And Realities by MaureenBest: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
firstking01:
I'm happy for you o, that's if you wnt opt out of the relationship when a seemingly better option surfaces, cos that's how gals date nw, the highest bidder wins them...initially it will seem asif ur the dream man they 've been praying for, bt before u knw it ur dumped for no tangible reason undecided
Thanks bro, I believe God will keep us together forever.
Re: Dreams And Realities by MaureenBest: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Aleluya

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Realities by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
MaureenBest:
Thanks bro, I believe God will keep us together forever.
ur even sounding unsure sef undecided
Re: Dreams And Realities by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
The Lord Is Good
Re: Dreams And Realities by MaureenBest: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
firstking01:
ur even sounding unsure sef undecided
I am really sure dear

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not For Everybody - By Wale Olajumoke / #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! / Questions For The Day : Is A Celibate Relationship Also A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.