Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Can U Luv Two At A Time" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Luv Two At A Time" (1863 Views)

Do U Luv Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? / Which Nairalander Do U Luv The Most? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by whitelexi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Motherf''''er grin grin grin grin

U sef. . . when will u change

@Topic: why not? of course u can love 2 at a time, but 1 will have to take precedence! cool
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
whitelexi:

U sef. . . when will u change

@Topic: why not? of course u can love 2 at a time, but 1 will have to take precedence! cool
I have been extremely tame thus far cheesy
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by agathamari(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
this would be called lust
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by chelseabmw(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2010
no
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by amebono1: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2010
if it is the intimate kind of love, the "i love you baby,you are driving me crazy" kinda love, the " i will cross the ocean for you, i will go and bring you the moon, i will be your hero your strength" grin grin then no, they cant be two, you can only love one

But if it is agape love, you can as well love the whole world

I love you poster cool
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by chika98: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

if it is the intimate kind of love, the "i love you baby,you are driving me crazy" kinda love, the " i will cross the ocean for you, i will go and bring you the moon, i will be your hero your strength" grin grin then no, they cant be two, you can only love one

But if it is agape love, you can as well love the whole world

I love you poster
cool

Crase girl grin
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by amebono1: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

Crase girl grin

oh yes baby, i love you too grin
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by chika98: 1:36am On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

oh yes baby, i love you too grin

Yes o! Me love you long time grin grin How's you?
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by amebono1: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2010
chika98:

Yes o! Me love you long time grin grin How's you?

i dey jare, i wan ring in sick for work sef, no feel like working today grin
Re: Can U Luv Two At A Time" by Youngpo413: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
posakosa:

You can love 100 people at a time, but you have to be bipolar and a good LIAR to love them equally.
its very easy for naija ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disclosing Your Account Info To Your Girl / Virgins Rule! Up Virgins! / She Is Catholic, And Am Not. Can It Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.