Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,204 members, 7,939,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Wife And I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife And I (745 Views)

Woman Attacked By Scorned Wife And Friends Over Allegations Of Adultery / I Just Can't Stop Beating Up My Wife / LETTER To My Wife in Heaven..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I by bayourgold: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2009
Assuming an married and am working and my wife is working , as a responsible husband i will be taking good care of her but what is she going to be doing with her own money?
Re: My Wife And I by JJYOU: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2009
bayourgold:

Assuming an married and am working and my wife is working , as a responsible husband i will be taking good care of her but what is she going to be doing with her own money?
you willknow when u marry
Re: My Wife And I by luxoire(f): 11:08am On Jun 18, 2009
JJYOU:

you willknow when u marry

hahahaa - abi ohhh - why you want lick soup finish before you start making d eba?

either have your ideals now and work towards them when you are marrie d- or wait and see how the situation is when you are married and handle it acordingly!!
Re: My Wife And I by JJYOU: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2009
luxoire:

hahahaa - abi ohhh - why you want lick soup finish before you start making d eba?

either have your ideals now and work towards them when you are marrie d- or wait and see how the situation is when you are married and handle it acordingly!!
headache never start the man dey spend his small money stock medicine. not be the money you no get for pocket go start the headache?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Verified Paypal Acct / Seun Finds Wife!shes From Anambra! / Latest Most Beautiful Estates In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.