Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election (45708 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats to Bayelsans but something tells me that APC will challenge this result at the tribunal!

Meanwhile

GEJ go dey laugh hard now... grin

7 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by MrWhaley: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
So,Mr Pwickson won? Okay. tongue
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by sunsco2225(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
congratulation dick

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Pascal181: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
kenonze:
Bad one for Bayelsa
No,bad one 4 u and ur visionless party.

12 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by lielbree: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by dearsly(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ngeneukwenu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by megabyte2(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wow congrats to him
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by seedorfg(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
okay isolraet, We shall me in (tribunal) court
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by eyeview: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Has Sylva made the call?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by segxes23(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
The will of the people have prevailed. Either you like it or no, this regime is democraticically upright
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Ambassadors: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
86852 APC, PDP 134998. I always knew PDP will win because apc did not have a candidate he was a thug, even his fellow apc governor confirmed it. Congrats to PDP. But PDP need to work more in delivering dividends of democracy to Bayelsa people if not next election power may change hands

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
THAT OIL AREA GO LIKE THAT? O MA SE O. apcham LET YOUR SPIRIT REST OK. UP apc INNNNNCOUNCLUSIVVVVE.
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Remii(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
meanwhile,congrats to bayelsans, gej, inec and pmb, finally election now shows presence of opposition, no more 100% allocation to the winner, surely dickson will win but not by 99% like he came in in first term. same should happen in rivers, wike will win rerun, but let us see true picture, the north should show true picture too

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by hammariise(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Finally democracy is here to stay, there's no political or party difference, as far as you're the rightful owner of the votes, u'll be declared the winner

Pray for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by jazinogold(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
congrats GEJ!

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Lakayanah: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thank God for my state no goro eating alimajiri bokoharam party can take over my beloved state. Ha!!!!!!!! Izon. Bayelsa oye!! oye!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Ambassadors: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
86852 APC/ PDP 134998. I always knew PDP will win because apc did not have a candidate he was a thug, even his fellow apc governor confirmed it. Congrats to PDP. But PDP need to work more in delivering dividends of democracy to Bayelsa people if not next election power may change hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by nezer83: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats Mr Dickson, at least a better devil. Please give ur best to Bayelsans they deserve a better living.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Plus10(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Make I press replay maybe Inec would declare Sylva the winner lol
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by kennyman2000(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
congrats sir!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by wilcox(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
Somebody that couldn't win as a senator in his senatorial district, how would he have won in the entire state? He actually entered the race for governorship election hoping that INEC will rig it in his favor, unfortunately for him/them the people rejected them. Well done my great people BAYELSA you've shown that the ijaw struggle lives on.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by joshujoshu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Difference BTW their votes is less than the number of cancelled votes. This is a legal problem.
Another legal war coming!
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by obailala(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC put up a very strong fight, but Bayelsa is nothing but a PDP state,. Timipre Sylva was also just a useless candidate, even the APC leadership never wanted him from the start. Congrats to Dickson!

8 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by integrity504(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Congratulations Dickson
5 pple dat cast their votes for PDP in
brass local government ar living
heroes of democracy....awon Eyan
mayweather

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by lascopes(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls, will this put food on my table Unto the next undecided
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ahaz: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
kenonze:
Bad one for Bayelsa
see mumu so you will be glad to see nija as a one party state..tomorrow u will call itself a patriot.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by blacky76: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mtn are scams

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by minwafor: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
APC can't win an election through intimidation and manipulation of gullible masses. They can only conquer new territories by delivering the dividends of democracy to the masses as well as building strategic alliances as they did before the 2015 election.

APC should note that most people don't trust them in the ss and se and as such should try to win them over not by intimidating people with thugs+police+ army+DSS+ Nscdc.

Next battle ground: Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Amazing outcome we meet in court
Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by hollywater: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
The people of Bayelsa has spoken. Apc deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by drss(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
ThuggerBaby:
I hope "Bayelsians" are ready for 4 more years of Misery. FVCK PDP///FVCK APC...They are not the only parties in Nigeria. All i see is Corruption and 'Kwarruption'lipsrsealed

In other News, just carrying out a survey

How are y' all liking the new xvideos layout? cheesy
see pain ^^^ grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Southern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria are real stagnant people who won't let sentiment let them move ahead. Change is what we need now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos) / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.