Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,339 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Talk Is Cheap...apc And Their Promises - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk Is Cheap...apc And Their Promises (429 Views)

AT LAST FGN Have Fulfill Their Promises / Things APC And PDP supporters Have In Common / PDP Governors Have Kept Their Promises, While Change Agents Have Failed : Mark (2) (3) (4)

Talk Is Cheap...apc And Their Promises by SamJed(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Talk is cheap they say and these promises are good examples. Lets take a look at some of the promises that made us vote them into power using the images.
1. Companies are been downsized, we are yet to see a good detailed economic plan for the nation
2. Graduates employment ke, when the people that were there are being sacked, who will employ the graduates.
3. Yet they want to pass anti social bill. GEJ tolerated everything said about him so this administration should tolerate everything no matter who it is coming from
4. Oh I remember, they have been 'technically' defeated and they are just attacking soft targets so it is of not much concern

Re: Talk Is Cheap...apc And Their Promises by SamJed(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
5. Abeg is anyone hearing about truth and reconciliation commission. The name was so sweet to our hearing but now that they have achieved their aim, that one has been swept under the carpet.
6. When majority of our politicians travel out for minor health issues, I wonder if our health system is so bad that even child bearing has to be done abroad as if people don't give birth here. Government is not even looking into this one afterall PMB was rumored to be seen in a hospital abroad.
7. The last time I checked I can't see any transparency instead I am seeing pay back time and one sidedness.
8. You go wait tire for government to come and buy your crops when all eyes are on oil. Value of oil is gradually dwindling yet no diversification.

Re: Talk Is Cheap...apc And Their Promises by SamJed(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
9. Hmmm for this one even PMB finds it hard to shake women in his cabinet. 3 or 4 women in leadership posts doesn't portray gender equality.
10. I am yet to hear of office pf the public defender o.
This post is to tell the administration that Nigerians will hold them by their promises. They should buckle up and keep their promises because words are easy to say but can come back hunting.

PDP Wants Buhari Impeached And Emefiele Sacked / Fortunately, There Are A Ton Of Options Gone It Comes To Losing Weight. / Budget Of Change