Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele (29535 Views)

Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Faces Of Governor Godwin Obaseki's Appointees / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2016
hollywater:
Why can't mr Bakare face his calling (the preaching of the Bible )than one leg in politics another one in the Church? Maybe he should become the new EFCC Chairman.

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
@oluchidelly I totally agree with your submission, alotta people need to be held responsible for the mess we're in.
@Vincenton, really? What version of the bible is that? What happened to Cornelius and the role he played in the time of Christ?
What happened to Gamaliel and the role he played in the time of and after Christ?
What happened to Joseph of Arimatheas and the role he played?
What happened to Politics in the church from the very beginning?
Do you know that the Church, headed by the Pope runs a sovereign government in the Vatican City?
Do you know the unique role played by the Anglican church in the Brutish Monarchy?
Do you know we've had Pastors as Heads of State.
Do you know that your Speaker of the House is a pastor? So many posers for you my friend. You see why I say some Holy bibles are not holy afterall.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by 9jatatafo(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2016
Its all cabal things. Chop-I-Chop package
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by maasoap(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2016
hyfr:
All these corruption issues is getting boring. Any of you who believes that buhari will not loot Nigeria has lost touch with realiTy. He's corrupt, he can't fight corruption. PTF funds comes to mind
Not any of us, but we that voted for him believe he will not loot. Now, go and kill yourself. What do you know about PTF?
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by wazobiaN9(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2016
hyfr:
All these corruption issues is getting boring. Any of you who believes that buhari will not loot Nigeria has lost touch with realiTy. He's corrupt, he can't fight corruption. PTF funds comes to mind

pray tell us about the ptf funds brother.. if you really have a tangible info, that is.. ??
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Objektive: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2016
I SUPPORT BAKARE: SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI SHOULD BE DETAINED AND THEN INVESTIGATED WHILE IN DETENTION, ENOUGH OF THIS LOOTING AND BECOMING AN EMIR TO AVOID PROSECUTION.

MalcoImX:
Fiery preacher and general overseer of The Latter Ran Assembly, Lagos, Pastor Tunde Bakare has released his state of the nation address tagged ”Roadmap to successful change”.

Pastor Tunde Bakare is known for consistently contributing his opinion to topical issues
Bakare, 61, who was the running mate to President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 presidential elections under the banner of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), called for the prosecution of the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) governor, Godwin Emiefiele, because of the role of the apex bank in the widely publicised ongoing arms probe deal.

Pastor Bakare is a known ally of President Muhammadu Buhari According to The Cable, Bakare accused the CBN of contributing negatively to the Nigerian economy, adding that Emefiele should be booted out of office and prosecuted.

Is Godwin Emiefiele’s job on the line?
He said: “The government must examine carefully, the argument of economists, that sound monetary policy including proper management of the exchange rate regime by the CBN would eliminate the need for subsidies.

“The intricate connection between monetary policy on the one hand and the fuel subsidy debate on the other, makes the management of the CBN a major concern.

“To the discerning, the CBN currently contributes negatively to the Nigerian state in more ways than one. Firstly, the CBN has become a conduit for politicians to drain the nation.

“Otherwise, how can a letter of barely two paragraphs addressed to the current CBN Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, by the then National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) , become the Authority to Incur Expenditure (AIE) leading to cash flow of $47 million (US dollars) and several millions of euros? “In decent climes, the CBN Governor cannot continue in office while the NSA is accounting for his alleged misdeeds.”

https://www.naij.com/691457-arms-probe-deal-pastor-tunde-bakare-calls-for-the-arrest-of-cbn-governor.html
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Myself2(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2016
hyfr:

As well as the 2.8 billion naira (USD 3.6 billion,1978 exchange rate) that MumuBuhari stole from the NNPC

Dasukigate ko,Buharigate ni

Now all the zombies can come bite my black aszszs

I'm usually very vitriolic in my chosen comments on Bakare's published goofs,but I will let him be this time around,he spoke ignorantly,I'll let him be
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by nagoma(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2016
hollywater:
So calling for someone to be arrested, has now been tagged as preaching abi? Continue this way you are ok!I wouldn't have to debate this with you, because i smell you are in the same category with him.

What's wrong with arresting a suspect? He will be freed if found not guilty. And you know that man is clearly a suspect.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Carlmax(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Demmocrats:
If sacking the CBN governor affects the exchange rate in a positive way then am in support of removing him that's were I have issue with him, in terms of Dasuki case you guys never understood that the CBN governor was appointed by Jonathan and the same Jonathan gave orders to release such funds.

They should arrest the person that gave the orders not the CBN governor.

Arrest Jonathan too. #Arrestallyameaters.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Ephemmm: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
hollywater:
Why can't mr Bakare face his calling (the preaching of the Bible )than one leg in politics another one in the Church? Maybe he should become the new EFCC Chairman.

How many pastors/imams have you seen spoken against any administration like him? They won't because it takes someone with clean hands in terms of corruption to condemn an aberration like this. If you doubt me, tell Oritshajafor to condemn corruption for just five seconds.

Preachers are the ones that are supposed to stand against any evil things occurring in any society: get your fact right.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by cocoberry(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
I been book space come sleep tongue

jayloms:

Say something
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by jayloms: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
cocoberry:
I been book space come sleep tongue

ur membership with the .$.B.A.N is unrivaled chai!! ....Booked space at dat time....Girl I admire u. Anyways sha, next time, sell d space to a readily available buyer. BTW hope say u sleep well? cool
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Oz4realsss: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
AfroKnight:
Dasuki did not act in isolation. Emefiele is an accomplice. Pastor Bakare has said what many others were reluctant to say.

Who released the illegal money? Did it fall from heaven? CBN Governor must explain his role in this monumental embezzlement.
What happens to his friend, Sanusi Lamido?
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
jayloms:

#Trash #alertLAWMA #KeepNairalandClean.

@Op, let's watch out for unfolding events. it's almost certain the CBN governor is complicit in this arms scandal.

*modified*
So many ppl keep spewing trash here... saying Emiefele acted on the instruction of Jonathan, like the money he allowed out of the federation's account were Jonathan's. Since when did the CBN governor become the personal bank manager to Jonathan and his cronies. One can quickly deduce from these trashy comments that, some Nigerians will sell Nigeria, as long as it is an instruction from their boss.I can't really fathom why the messenger is always attacked and the message is left to waste. Mtcheww
I wonder, why u are visually impaired n ur mode of reckoning as low as a maggot? Put ur fu*king self in his position, won't u do d same? He was ordered to release the fund. U are here shouting like a parrot, for him to be probe....
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Oz4realsss: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
maasoap:
Not any of us, but we that voted for him believe he will not loot. Now, go and kill yourself. What do you know about PTF?
To kill himself because he expressed an opinion contrary to yours? If you were God, you would be barbaric.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by AfroKnight: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oz4realsss:
What happens to his friend, Sanusi Lamido?

No sacred cow. All accomplices should give account.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by jayloms: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Grinch:
I wonder, why u are visually impelled n ur mode of reckoning as low as a maggot? Put ur fu*king self in his position, won't u do d same? He was ordered to release the fund. U are here shouting like a parrot, for him to be probe.... I don't slap some sense, inside ur brain
I know your Mama raised you better than this. Mister visually IMPELLED. Berra correct yaself Asap.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by blackpanda: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
FlyboyZee:

What makes him a very intelligent or astute lawyer? What court has he appeared in? What landmark judgment has he won? What are his contributions to the legal profession/world in Nigeria.

No be only astute and intelligent...

Go and do ur research. You dont know anything about him so pls be quiet
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
jayloms:
I know your Mama raised you better than this. Mister visually IMPELLED. Berra correct yaself Asap.
U wen ur mama no raise well! Can u make the correction? Goat!
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
jayloms:
Visually impaired or what? Goat head grin
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by ehinmowo: 6:04am On Jan 12, 2016
emefiele nid to b in jail
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Oz4realsss: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2016
AfroKnight:

No sacred cow. All accomplices should give account.
I agree with you totally. But your Pastor messiah is only calling for the head Emiefele. Tell him that there are no sacred cow. He should also call for the head of Sanusi. I dare him to do this, then, we would know whether there are really no sacred cows as you alleged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by AfroKnight: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Oz4realsss:
I agree with you totally. But your Pastor messiah is only calling for the head Emiefele. Tell him that there are no sacred cow. He should also call for the head of Sanusi. I dare him to do this, then, we would know whether there are really no sacred cows as you alleged.

Kindly go and tell him.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by Oz4realsss: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
AfroKnight:

Kindly go and tell him.
So, no sacred cow anymore? You can only deceive the gullible.
Re: Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele by AfroKnight: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2016
Oz4realsss:
So, no sacred cow anymore? You can only deceive the gullible.
Lol. Please inform Pastor Bakare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan / ‎Boko Haram: Israel Steps Into The Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.