Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,186 members, 7,943,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Religious Boy Friend ( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religious Boy Friend ( (590 Views)

A Girl In Need Of A Boy Friend Today That Is Her Birthday & How Contact Her / Describe Your Ex Boy Friend Or Girl Friend In Just One Word(for Fun) / Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Boy Friend ( by Lifeboy2(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2009
Just a little something to brighten your day

Enjoy

RELIGIOUS BOY FRIEND

A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the pharmacist, "Hello,

Could you give me condom? I'm going to my girlfriend’s place for dinner and I think I may be in with a chance!"

The pharmacist gives him the Condom and as the young man is going out; he returns and says,

"Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very

Cute too”.She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me and I think I might strike it lucky there too."

The pharmacist gives him a second condom and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says, "Go on, give me one more condom because my girlfriend's mum is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes eyes, and since she invited me for dinner, I think she is expecting me to make a move!

During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left,the sister on his right and the mum facing him . When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying,

"Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all you give

Us." A minute later the boys is still praying; “and thank you

Lord for your kindness." Ten minutes go by and the boy is still

Praying, keeping his head down.

The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend is

even more surprised than the others. She gets close to the boy and says in his ear,

"I didn't know you were so religious." The boy replies,

"I didn't know your DAD was a pharmacist!
Re: Religious Boy Friend ( by Lifeboy2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2009
I coulsn't blv this i keep laughing and laughing
undecided cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Twitter / Micheal Jackson Died As A White Man / What Do You Think About An Africa Social Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.