Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician (1739 Views)

Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death / Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy To Sack Brother, D’prince And Dr Sid From Label / Olamide Drops Fast Rising Artiste From His Label YBNL [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Holamidhe(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Davido
According to the omo baba olowo in a series of tweets, David listed names of mhsucains signed to his label and missed out Ghanaian, Deekay.
“! @danagog @B_RedHKN @SINARAMBO HKN …. If I didn’t mention ur name ur not signed to me and I’m not liable for ur life.. U KNOW URSELF” he wrote.
!! @danagog @B_RedHKN @SINARAMBO HKN …. If I didn’t mention ur name ur not signed to me and I’m not liable for ur life.. U KNOW URSELF
— Davido (@iam_Davido) January 10,
But when Naij.com contacted the Label’s general manger, Kamal Ajiboye, he said Deekay remains a HKN artiste.
“Deekay is HKN artiste, he hasn’t been dropped,” he told our reporter. He denied any plan to drop the Ghana born musician from the label.

https://www.naij.com/691628-davido-drops-artiste-hkn-label-set-sign-new-musician.html
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Luukasz(m): 1:34am On Jan 11, 2016
This young bloke still needs to go back to the secondary school he wants to drop an artiste from his record label he did it on the social network which is appaling. And besides which artiste does he have on his label that is recognized,there's none.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by poshestmina(f): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2016
His label has other artists? undecided
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by PoosPoos: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2016
"U know urself,i'm not liable for your life, undecided
How did we manage to come from d same country wit trash talking kids?
Did u eva hear kennis music 'keke' drop artiste wit such disrespect?
Azadus,Marvelous Benji,sound sultan and more,were at one stage dropped but we didnt here any trash spewing from kenny 'keke' ogungbe.
Now i believe lot of tings Davido said during the face off with Sophie/Dele Momodu,were majorly Garbage!
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by itstpia8: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2016
now they are liable for people's lives?
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Whats the essence of singing artists that cant produce one hit back to back when they are guys in the street with enough hit but no cash for studio things. Abeg rest leav trash for lawma
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by lyriclekidd(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2016
silvermania:
Whats the essence of singing artists that cant produce one hit back to back when they are guys in the street with enough hit but no cash for studio things. Abeg rest leav trash for lawma

Ogbeni na money dy talk. .dat DANAGOG na king pikin.

I no even sabi dat deekay
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Lovexme(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2016
..and one would think Davido is the only artiste on HKN label.
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2016
lyriclekidd:

Ogbeni na money dy talk. .dat DANAGOG na king pikin.

I no even sabi dat deekay
abi, we will get there
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2016
lol davido should #leavetrashforlawma joor.
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by frugal(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2016
silvermania:

How do we find these types of artists you speak about? I'm interested in sponsoring & promoting.
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Diamond69(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Who is DAnaGoG? never heard of him b4.
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by axortedbabe(f): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2016
What a stupid and immature way of dropping someone from ur record label...on a social media?

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2016
frugal:

How do we find these types of artists you speak about? I'm interested in sponsoring & promoting.
am one but to be sincere I need a good promoter all I have is raw Talent and I need the best platform to work on my Talent
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by pretydiva(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Hope say him drop B red undecided
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by nairagossip1: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2016
HHMMM
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by lyriclekidd(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
frugal:

Come make I carry u go agege. .
Re: Davido Drops Artiste From Label, Set To Sign New Musician by MilesLamar(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Deekay okwaya?? Ya Carrier don decay grin

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Reacts To Her Son ’ S New Hairstyle (photo ) / Top 5 Nigerian Artistes That Might Become Irrelevant In 2016 / Meet Man Who Sketches People In Six Minutes- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.