Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? (746 Views)

How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture / Why Did Our Parents Marriages Last For Decades But These Days,marriage Collapse? / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by czarr(m): 5:11am On Jan 11, 2016
The other day a girl told me that it looks like I have a"situation" undecided

I'm like what?!!
She repeat am oo,I no understand the kind ajebo wey girls dey do this days,call a spade a spade.. grin

Or at least if you want to be modest you could say "bonner"

Just one strong muscle wey stand for my body done become situation? Make we call police?
Situation ni circumstances kor grin
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by Michizzy(f): 5:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Lol! It's a problem. grin
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 11, 2016
grin that sounds sexy to me...ur carrot is wide awake always lol
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by czarr(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Michizzy:
Lol! It's a problem. grin
what is?
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by czarr(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin that sounds sexy to me...ur carrot is wide awake always lol
you done change am to vegetable now grin
Why?!!
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 11, 2016
czarr:
you done change am to vegetable now grin
Why?!!

U know it why.... grin tongue
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by Michizzy(f): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2016
czarr:
what is?
The situation can sometimes be a problem.
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by czarr(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2016
Michizzy:

The situation can sometimes be a problem.
lol true!! cheesy
Especially the unexpected ones in public places.
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by czarr(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2016
KashyBaby:

U know it why.... grin tongue
grin grin
I don't know o,
Re: Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? by Michizzy(f): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2016
czarr:
lol true!! cheesy
Especially the unexpected ones in public places.
Haha, so true

(1) (Reply)

Is The Art Of Conversation Dead? / See How Maheeda Celebrates Her Valentine's Day 18+ ! / Is Stammering A Talent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.