Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? (3694 Views)

Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / A Parent's Level Of Patience Is Eternal... (hillarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by byvan03: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2016
U
Bisjosh:
His problem is not poverty. He's just irresponsible, stingy and archaic.

When u love someone, unknowingly u pay for some things. Did u read where d lady said she got gifts for him but he never did? (not even 500 recharge card haba!)it's just mere instincts to do so!

Poverty doesn't make u stingy. Whether rich or poor, if ur stingy ur stingy. The responsibility of ur marriage will be on u(children sch fees, hse rent etc)

And to cap it all, you're not of the same orientation,exposure and status. This will continually embarrass or limit u

My advice is this: have a deep discussion with him, watch for a month. If he doesn't change pls let him go.
You are a hardworking woman hence need a man that is compatible and would complement u.

Cc lalasticlala seun ati bebe lo grin

Please OP,this is the gospel.
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by babythug(f): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2016
HIDDENSECRECY:

Since you are married to him, you can gradually suggest clothing's for him to wear. He has mouth odor, you can get mouth wash for him or try to ensure he brushes his teeth after eating.

I suggest you start looking at the solutions rather than dwelling on the problem. Because the more you think of these problems you only get bitter depressed,sad,confused,feel like quarreling everyday.

Such men nor dey gree hear/accept solution oh!
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by babythug(f): 7:27am On Jan 12, 2016
rolled:
Man when nor won spend nor dey look woman
Run for your life
That's how I thought I could change my hubby
Now am depressed,sad,confused,quarrel everyday
My own even get serious mouth odor join
To buy clothes for himself na problem
Imagine someone dey wear green shoe and pink shirt
I don die
Everyday I dey pity my life

Ha Pele oh!!!
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Now I just remembered one of leke alders post
If your level of exposure is so different it will stress and strain your relationship..
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
missempress you mean two parallel lines. You sef no dey exposed. Lol. On a serious note, in my opinion, once there's no compatibility, there's no point going on.

1 Like

Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by Beetle: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis, you just finished my people in one paragraph. This is not good o.

Rolled, I've never laughed so much in my entire life. Then it occurred to me, some people live like this o.

@ OP, a lot of people have contributed, just go over people's comments.
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Beetle:
Acidosis, you just finished my people in one paragraph. This is not good o.

ooops! I'm sorry sir smiley Forgive me please sad
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by yetseyi(f): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:
I know this will hurt some folks but I don't care.

OP is your man an Ijebu man?

You've successfully described a typical ijebu man like one I know personally.

If he's from Ijebu, don't waste your time trying to CHANGE him. He won't change!!!

I'm talking about a 60yr+ man that will deny his children from watching TV just to manage prepaid electricity unit.

I'm talking about a man that will switch-off bulbs and use rechargeable lamps just to manage prepaid electricity unit.

A man that will boldly offer N1000 for a N5000 good after checking about 20 shops.

Don't be deceived, its not always about POVERTY. This same person has over 4 residential apartments on rent and another 9 - 10 shops in Lagos.

When you meet a genetically stingy man, he'd recommend charcoal iron over electric iron even if he's made the MD of Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company.

I am taking this very personal. Genetically stingy kooo. This man you described is not stingy because he is an Ijebu man. He is stingy because he is stingy.

How many Ijebus have you met , bros no yab my people again oo. I don't like it, Its not fair noow ahan.
>:
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by missempress: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2016
All thanks to everybody who has contributed to this issue, I ve made up my mind on what to do now, infact I didn't post the lengthy message because of how stingy he was, I was just bothered about his level of exposure.

But I have been made to see other things I was not paying attention to before, I ll just have to let him go, and pray the right man that ll make me happy, ll come along.

Shalom everyone.

1 Like

Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2016
The level of exposure does not matter
After all no one was born understanding what LOL meant
What does matters is if an individual is prepared to open his/her mind and be flexible to change

What also matters is not being selfish and to always have your partners needs and happiness in mind
When the man was getting in and out of 7 taxis, something should have dropped in his mind that "hang on why am I disturbing and stressing my lovely gf over N30" and just get in the next taxi.

I am also concerned that he took the N1500 from you
That is a bad sign and if anything even if its N10 he should have added to that money to say thats his own spray money to you since he didnt spray you on the dance floor.
its not the money.....its the thought behind it.

Anyway since he has some other good qualities (no one has it all) you may want to discuss things with him in a honest and down to earth manner and let him know the things that he does that don't sit well with you

Give him a month to 6 weeks to change and if he doesn't, then take a walk.
if he genuinely loves you and wants the relationship, he will try little by little to change things, but you need to understand that it will be a gradual process and he will still make some mistakes here and there.

Whatever he does, you owe it to him to let him know what he is doing that is not acceptable to you and to any healthy relationship for that matter
Re: Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? by confun: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
missempress:
All thanks to everybody who has contributed to this issue, I ve made up my mind on what to do now, infact I didn't post the lengthy message because of how stingy he was, I was just bothered about his level of exposure.

But I have been made to see other things I was not paying attention to before, I ll just have to let him go, and pray the right man that ll make me happy, ll come along.

Shalom everyone.
that's the best my sister, just free him, ur right man will surely show up, and he will make u happy, he on his own will also get his own type of gal that will love him as his....wish u d best...
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Store Your Mum's Name On Your Phone? / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Why Do Nigerian Women Wish For A Male Child Whilst Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.