Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? (657 Views)

Can You Kneel Down To Greet Your Husband Daily? / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by liljboy(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2016
Let the lie begin.... hfinest1 Oya talk your own view for the matter.

Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by MoonChildng: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2016
Why not ?
Sometimes we allow our Ego overate us ,but of cos it is dependent on the gravity of the offence.
That pic is a distraction to the question.
Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by adren(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2016
osaro will say 'i just spiky spikin yen yen' her..

in other words, a boy lies.. a man 'scopes'

you can easily catch liars.. you can't catch a scopy in the middle..
Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by hfinest1(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2016
liljboy:
Let the lie begin.... hfinest1 Oya talk your own view for the matter.
hehehehehehe... I can nau... why can't i kneel down n tell my girl I'm sorry? of course I can, even if its to kneel with two legs inside potopoto, i will... I'm saying all these cos i don't have any girl in my life now wink and i ain't even gonna have any girl till God knows when... so for now, i can *fantasy*

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by obiorathesubtle: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
when it comes to love.. No Pride abeg.. I dy fear heartbreak..
Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by IamLEGEND1: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2016
she dey craze?
If she allow me to kneel down then she no be wife material.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by LouisBERG: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by Jayjay0(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2016
No.. Why should i??

Can't the apology wait
Re: Can You Kneel Down In Public And Tell Your Lover "I Am Sorry" ? by SexyCeline(f): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2016
If i was guilty i would do such buh not when he's at fault..

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why This Lady, Prefers To Use Cucumber Instead Of My Anaconda / I / How To Touch Women (and Make Them Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.