Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,203 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Starting A Hotel As A Muslim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Starting A Hotel As A Muslim (3507 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by johnydon22(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
Islam itself teaches and promotes adultery. Why should a man be entitles to four wives? do musim men have four dicks??
Its called hypocrisy and double standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Annunaki(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
Saudi Hotels require you to present your marriage certificate before lodging in a hotel with any woman. That's how to ensure she's your wife. smiley

What of muslim polygamists from western countries or even Nigeria were you can't get a marriage certificate for marrying a second wife?
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Slikbae: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2016
that's the sillyness of this. If its not one man to one wife, its adultery.

well I never knew that Nigerian Muslims didnt get a marriage certificate for their second wives.
Annunaki:

What of muslim polygamists from western countries or even Nigeria were you can't get a marriage certificate for marrying a second wife?
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Slikbae: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
And who even travels with their marriage certificate
johnydon22:
Thats seriously messed up angry
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Annunaki(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:

well I never knew that Nigerian Muslims didnt get a marriage certificate for their second wives.

Bigamy is still part of our laws in Nigeria though it's not enforced due to the fact that it goes against barbaric islamic doctrines.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by bqlekan(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
Islam itself teaches and promotes adultery. Why should a man be entitles to four wives? do musim men have four dicks??

thanks for your contribution..

1 Like

Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:

The mosque provides us with certification which is sufficient for such use.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:

Sorry I have to ask but what about one man and four baby mamas shocked I'm kidding. This is your opinion and your entitled to it.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Annunaki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

The mosque provides us with certification which is sufficient for such use.

So are you a second, third or fourth wife? smiley
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:

So are you a second, third or fourth wife? smiley

Not even a first so what do I know huh undecided
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Annunaki(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Not even a first so what do I know huh undecided

Will you marry me then? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Will you marry me then? kiss kiss kiss

Nah... I'm waiting for Mohammed to be born. grin
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Everybody wants to marry you o ..you carry juju for bra ? grin

Google ma pidgin if you don't get it..hehe
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Everybody wants to marry you o ..you carry juju for bra ? grin

Google ma pidgin if you don't get it..hehe

I don't need Google I've been schooled in NL grin grin
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Annunaki(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Mohammed was a wife beater oh! grin You will be far better off with me wink
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Mohammed was a wife beater oh! grin You will be far better off with me wink

Maybe I like a lil ruff in a man. No my trust is in God, Mohammed will cum grin grin
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Slikbae: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is not my opinion. I didn't write the bible. It is what is right. One man four baby mamas- also wrong.
Nubian113:

Sorry I have to ask but what about one man and four baby mamas shocked I'm kidding. This is your opinion and your entitled to it.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by analice107: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
It is not my opinion. I didn't write the bible. It is what is right. One man four baby mamas- also wrong.
It's better to present scriptures that states Christians can marry and still have four baby mamas. Pls do this anytime you feel like getting stupid.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by analice107: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
bqlekan:
I've got a friend who is willing to embark on a hotel business. the question is, does Islam allow this?

is their any thing like Islamic hotel, where alcohol is not stocked?

pls brother's and sisters in the religious section, kindly help...

thanks
This prohibition of alcohol in Islam, is it only to the poor of the society? Because the rich drink it freely.
Am seeing this Movie, "The Tyrant", an Islamic movie, shut in an Islamic Republic. The free flow of alcohol there made me ask, if alcohol was still prohibited in Islam.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Slikbae: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
what is your problem? when did I say Christians were to free to be immoral? exactly what is your problem.

I won't even join issues with you.
analice107:

It's better to present scriptures that states Christians can marry and still have four baby mamas. Pls do this anytime you feel like getting stupid.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by analice107: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
what is your problem? when did I say Christians were to free to be immoral? exactly what is your problem.

I won't even join issues with you.
Maybe you shd read your posts again. Do I look like I care if u join or refrain from joining words with me? Dooor
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by Slikbae: 6:50am On Jan 14, 2016
my posts shouldn't take the blame for your lack of comprehension. you should read carefully and understand before jumping into conclusions.
analice107:

Maybe you shd read your posts again. Do I look like I care if u join or refrain from joining words with me? Dooor
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by analice107: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
my posts shouldn't take the blame for your lack of comprehension. you should read carefully and understand before jumping into conclusions.
Am done talking to you.
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by oscarlloyd(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Just passing by tho... All has been said and done... Like Rick Ross will say, we talking money u talking nonsense... BTW.. I once heard there is this belief in Islam that when u make heaven u will be given so so so number of virgins and I think wines too, cant remember how it was told... Bqlekan is it true? If yes why can't we have it on earth tongue angry
Re: Starting A Hotel As A Muslim by oscarlloyd(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Slikbae:
in life u don't reply everyone esp those who can't decipher words in compilation...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group / Proof That Catholic Popes Are Not Chosen By God: Endorsement Of Gay Sex. / Your Favourite Gospel Messages And Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.