Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,363 members, 7,920,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress (523 Views)

My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by emmeyj(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Is it right for me to borrow a friend my wedding dress for her own wedding too? Please I want to know what to do...
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by tohpahz(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2016
It all depends on the kinda friend she is
Your level of closeness
Reason for wanting to use urs(maybe financial )
And u yourself, if u are Okay with it..

Buh i don't think It's wrong tho.
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by derrick333(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Y nt report ha2 buhar's ant- corruption fight team,u for even announce am4 BBC and Sahara news, say ur "friend" ur "friend" wan borrow ur gown
So annoying
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by odiereke(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Follow your mind and pray very well about it. Because this world is a delicate world.
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by emmeyj(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2016
derrick333:
Y nt report ha2 buhar's ant- corruption fight team,u for even announce am4 BBC and Sahara news, say ur "friend" ur "friend" wan borrow ur gown
So annoying
Iranu
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by sprinter101(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2016
As if u gona wear the wedding gown again,or u wan wear am go church? Dis sunday
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by paranorman(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
emmeyj:
Is it right for me to borrow a friend my wedding dress for her own wedding too? Please I want to know what to do...
nope! Nope!! Nope!!!
Stand your ground dear.
One should be delicate with such things jare. This is Nigeria where wickedness is the good. If it were the western world, nothing may be wrong with it.
The fact that you asked about it makes it kinda wrong. It's YOUR WEDDING DRESS, don't share it with anyone. If your friend wants one, she can get/buy something cheap.
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by damzdams007: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Person way won marry her no fit buy her own wedding dress Na wa oooooooo
Re: Dear Nairalanders: My Friend Wants To Borrow My Wedding Dress by eleko1: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2016
She go wear male dress for her wedding abi undecided?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Do This Job For 700k?? / Where There Djs In The Time Of Moses / Nigeria Minister Suspends IT Agency Boss Over “misconduct” January 20, 2016hassa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.