Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband (51767 Views)

Woman Flaunts Superbaby Tattoo On Her Babybump (Photos) / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by amacastel: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Vikto:
NOW WHEN THAT BOY GROWS UP TO MARRY, YOU CAN BE SURE HIS WIFE WILL WEAR ONLY PANTS OR NOTHING TO TAKE THE SAME PICTURE. THEN PEOPLE WILL CALL HIM A MAN WITHOUT DECENCY. THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT HIS FATHER TAUGHT HIM TO DO WITH HIS WIFE. TRAIN A CHILD THE WAY HE SHOULD GO AND HE WILL NOT DEPART FROM IT.
Hypocrite everywhere last time it was checked is their life and family. Sexy mama with cute home God bless her home. # team rock ur belly # in thanksgiving to God for the wonderful gift
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by ehix89(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Observation: the ladies r loving it while d guys r hating on it. Conclusion: most ladies takes delight in baring there body
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by ehix89(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
aalangel:
She probably posted this on her page and it became News on Nairaland; invading one's privacy. Let me see my pictures here one day....
sori dear,it won't make it

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
KoldKash:

You won't see the dirt cos u are looking through the wrong glass
just when I thought you quoted me to show me the dirt. All I see is a happy family expecting their bundle(s) of joy . How they choose to express their joy is by taking pictures of the pregnancy for posterity purpose. I see no dirt in something so beautiful that loads of people crave and will dies to be in their shoes. I just can't see dirt in beauty. I'm so proud of wearing the "wrong glass", if it means not seeing bad in something so surreal, beautiful,emotional and deep as a baby bump. Cheers.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
amacastel:

Pls wots the meaning of MILF?
Mother i'll Like to F*ck. *sigh
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by amacastel: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Mother i'll Like to F*ck. *sigh
Ewo chineke o boy u are really a pron master.
Tnks sha for d explanation
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
amplified madness
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by aalangel(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
ehix89:
ehix89:
ehix89:

Quack journalists. Aproko, you're probably one of them disgracing our profession.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by amtaken(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
All of you complaining should please answer these questions for me:

1. When was the last time you watched a local station?

2. When was the last time you wore real native wear? Not Olamide and E-money's agbada. Girls don't tell me you wear natives when you use lace or ankara material to sow western styles.

3. When was the last time you made local hair style? All you do is fix Brazilian and Peruvian hair.

4. When last did you use local make up? Apart from our Northern sisters?

5. You paint your hair with nail paints forgettable that we have our local hyena.

We copy white people daily, this couple is no exception, na Naija way.

We must all go back to the drawing board and accept our culture, that is the ones that are not repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by mapet: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oshisko....... and this one get mama?
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
I don't get!!,were they paid for this or wat?? This is really the end times!

Am sure more of this would be on nairaland daily now
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Beautiful... I want! kiss
the picture is beautiful. cute family!
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by ginnie5(f): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
winkWay 2 go proud mama wink
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
when am married, i would have a shoot like this! vary beauriful
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
even with another man's pregnancy? shocked I fear who no fear you sir! Lol
... grin The pic on your profile though grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
She's stunning in pregnancy oooo kiss kiss kiss
That's all I got to say grin angry
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by ifeomaekol(f): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
This is soooo disgusting, wat a shameless man.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by McSquishi(f): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
What could be disgusting about a woman with child showing her belly.

I think the pics look amateur and awkward, but that's more the photographers bad vision, I'd say.

A woman's body is beautiful. All of this shaming a woman for showing her belly is just weird. I've seen native tribes who don't even bother to cover up their breasts, esp when they are breast feeding so that the baby has access. If you see something improper by looking at a mother's belly, the problem is in your sick mind. It's not necessarily "tradition" or "culture" that causes this strange reaction to the photos... Perhaps it's remnant thinking from the Western missionaries who helped colonize you that have you believing showing any skin is sinful.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by xtervaganza(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
But her make up is too much na
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
chimkaire:
... grin The pic on your profile though grin grin grin grin cool
lmaoo... no time mehn wink
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by frisky2good(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin

kowema:

You sure look hungry.. Go get some boy!!
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
amacastel:

Ewo chineke o boy u are really a pron master.
Tnks sha for d explanation
?? "Pron master" or whatever because I helped your ignorance? Na wa oo. Being "street-wise" doesn't make one anything bad. Cheers.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by adedayourt(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
there's definitely no sense of decency in Nigeria anymore..

nd its only gonna get worse undecided
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by obiorathesubtle: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
adedayourt:

nd its only gonna get worse undecided
Yes! That's true.. And the main culprit is western culture.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by adedayourt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yes! That's true.. And the main culprit is western culture.

but d wsternern aint forcing it dwn d throat if anybdy. . its jus soo pathetic we find it so convinient to inculcate into our culture without a second tut

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by fagbemiakintayo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm....very nice...love it...you shall have a safe delivery
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by abiolaoladipupo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Daslim180:
You are showing off your pregnancy to the world so that those who are barren should be thinking abi? When it time for birth and the ''pikin' no want come out, una go come say it is your family in the village that is involved...........The worst is uncovering the belly. Just saying my mind ooo.

hmmmm naija mentality, i hail thee..
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Her husband looks like Seun.
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by KanwuliaJara: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
A very happy family!
JEALOSERS the LOSERS are never happy to see these kinds of tinz o. grin

I hope na girl o. So she can wear shorts like her pretty mom with the next pregnancy.

Have a safe delivery darling!
Happily ever after TO INFINITY!!!! kiss
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by Dauduagba: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
MARKone:
She 4 commot every every...
this is unacceptable madness
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by swtcharissa(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
ur private...is just the only thing some brothers are searching for...u have ur decency ma
Re: Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband by tpiah2: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
I just can't see dirt in beauty. .

Dirt can be beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant / Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.