Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,306 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Inspirational Quotes To Get Us Moving Forward In Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspirational Quotes To Get Us Moving Forward In Life. (523 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quotes To Get Us Moving Forward In Life. by scachy(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Inspirational Quotes to get Us moving forward these week/Month /years

“When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.” – Zig Ziglar

“Your business is never really good or bad ‘out there.’ Your business is either good or bad right between your own two ears.” – Zig Ziglar

"dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
_____H.Jackson Brown, Jr.

"I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
_____Michael Jordan

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
― Marilyn Monroe

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."
___Vince Lombardi

"Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track."
____Mathew Keith Groves

"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
_____John Wooden

"The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs . . . one step at a time."
____Joe Girard

"Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them."
__Washington Irving

"If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming."
___ JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

"Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."
_____Richard L.Evans

"Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
___John F.Kennedy

"There's gonna be some stuff you see that’s gonna make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit."
___2Pac

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
___Eleanor Roosevelt

"in between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed."
___Sid Caesar

“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
― George Eliot

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill

"life is a struggle for every young Black man. You know how it is, only God can judge us."
___2Pac

"Imperfection is inherited, therefore we all sin, but fighting the war of sin is the greatest war of all because we all die in the end, no matter how hard we fight."
____2Pac

"For every dark night, there’s a brighter day."
____2Pac

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
_____Napoleon Hill

"You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give."
____Winston Churchill

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
_____Henry David Thoreau

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
_____Thomas Edison

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
____Pablo Picasso

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision."
___Helen Keller

"Don’t go through life, grow through life."
___Eric Butterworth

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up."
___J.M.Power

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
___Mark Twain

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
___WILLIAM BRUCE CAMERON

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
___ MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.

"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it".
___ MARGARET FULLER

"It's not every black man is my brother, it's not every white man is an enemy "
___Lucky Dube

Have a lovely and blessed week/months /2016 filled with God's love and abundance.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, ishilove
pls inspire majority of Nairalanders by doing the needful. God bless
Re: Inspirational Quotes To Get Us Moving Forward In Life. by oloriooko(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks OP very inspiring, wish you a fulfilling new year

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Quotes To Get Us Moving Forward In Life. by scachy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
oloriooko:
Thanks OP very inspiring, wish you a fulfilling new year
Thanks Bro, wishing you nothing but the best.

(1) (Reply)

Dark Or Light Skin Color Which As Better / Meet Bmpro Covergirl For January...... Dakore Egbuson Akande / Photos:gov. Ambode Inspection Tour To Aboru, Ajasa-command Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.