Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,413 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Handle Toilet Disease? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Handle Toilet Disease? (46476 Views)

Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / My Friend Needs Help About The So Called Toilet Disease. Sciencetifically Called Candida. / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Toilet Disease? by Dovent: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
Please can somebody enlight me on how best to treat toilet disease or probably prescribe a medication.
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by bollyfolly: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2009
Get a hot water inside a porty, mixed with detoil and sit on it for like 10mins. after that u can apply ytacan cream.
try it, it works.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by clemcykul(f): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2009
@poster
use tribotan or mycoten and get quick results. vaginal itching is not funny cus the yeast will keep growing and making you more uncomfortable, at a cartain stage u might not even be abe to walk, sleep or even wear pants due to the infection, it could even lead to strong vaginal smell
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by beingme(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
Tarivid capusule and agumentin on it but u must use one not both ok
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by xyzhelp: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
You can get cooties, and that's about it. Sexually transmitted diseases are spread via sexual intercourse with an infected person. Most of them are spread more easily from male to female. The diseases vary in how infectious they are, but none of them are spread on toilet seats (well, assuming you're using the toilet seat for what it was intended). Most bugs don't tend to live on cool, hard surfaces.

I could add that a couple of diseases - syphilis and herpes - can be spread by direct non-sexual contact with infectious lesions, so make sure there is not an infected person already on the toilet when you sit down. One should consider HOW people sit on toilet seats. Genital and anal infections most likely would not come in contact with the seat in normal use. Intact skin is a good barrier against most disease organisms , unless of course one were to pick up a bacterium or virus on the seat, then immediately plant their buttocks on someone's nose and mouth. If this were to happen to me, disease transmission would be the least of my concerns.

As far as other kinds of diseases that have different routes of transmission, such as oral/fecal or airborne, the hands are more to blame for spreading these diseases than the bottom is. Shake hands with a carrier, touch your eyes or mouth, and voila! You've caught that person's cold or influenza. Eat food prepared by a person with hepatitis A (who didn't wash their hands after using the toilet), and hey, you've got hepatitis! I guess theoretically if you sat on feces on the seat, got some on your hands when you wiped yourself, then licked your fingers (mmm, mmm!) you could possibly get hepatitis A, but it isn't a primary route of transmission. Urine doesn't carry any common diseases that I know of, but I sure hate it when people leave the seat wet.
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by Outstrip(f): 4:05am On Aug 02, 2009
What is toilet disease
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by naijaking1: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2009
Outstrip:

What is toilet disease
You beat me to that question.
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by lastpage: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2013
^^^^^Disease spread by doing "Otondo-kerewa-kerewa" inside the Toilet! grin grin grin

Seriously, its a 'cute way' of saying STD's .....if it affects a woman!

But if its a man, na Gonococo we go call am!

Chei, man don suffer for this obodo Nijeriya!

Lastpage!
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by Tycoon4(m): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2013
beingme: Tarivid capusule and agumentin on it but u must use one not both ok

Even if the infection is fungal?? Why not do a v.swab test instead and conduct sensitivity test as well, if its bacteria, den your advice could be adequate. for the most part, its usually a fungal infection; see a doctor or a Pharmacist to rule out unnecessary possibilities and act strictly on his advice.
G'luck!
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by adaxxy: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls I need to know ,if for instance now I work in an airplane as a cabin crew for sure I can have acess to outside toilet aside the airplane lavatories,what if I lay the toilet seat with enough tissue papers will I st catch toilet infestations?
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by adaxxy: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Pls I need to know ,if for instance now I work in an airplane as a cabin crew for sure I can have acess to outside toilet aside the airplane lavatories,what if I lay the toilet seat with enough tissue papers will I still catch toilet infection?
Re: How To Handle Toilet Disease? by jbblues24(m): 12:54am On Jun 02, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. undecided

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ganduje Wants Lockdown Obeyed, As He Makes U-Turn / Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Visitors To St Edward Hospital, Ajah, Lagos Advised To Self Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.