Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,839 members, 7,918,710 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested (38229 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested / BREAKING: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested / Nbc Can't Stop Radio Biafra Says Nbc Director For Public Affairs, Mallam Awwalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Edmen:
If buhari is sincere about this fight, then fashola nd amaechi should be among those arrested. I'm sure we haven't forgotten about the website scandal of fashola and the amount of money spent on amenities like bore hole or is it Ameachi that lavished millions on a party...

baba if you want Nigerians to massively support you In this fight, then the people in your party shouldn't be spared..
God bless Nigeria

Why should Fashola and Amaechi be arrested? Did they partake in the Dasuki largesse? What concerns the federal Governemnt with how lagos and Rivers decide to spend their money? Have you forgotten we are supposed to be operating a federation?

If Fashola decides to spend N78 million on a website and it passed trough the Lagos state Assembly. The Assembly did not complain and Lagos state Indigenes did not complain, what concerns the FG or even Abia citizens? You want FG to go after state funds when state holders in the state are not complaining? Maybe you are suggesting the FG should monitor and regulate money belonging to the states.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by wink2015(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Nollywood is filthy! Nollywood Actors and Actressess were also involved in looting nation. They help politicians to launder their money overseas while some buy houses in Abuja, Lagos, Ghana and usa with this stolen money.[/size]
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by brenister10: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
hammerT:
Buhari wants to tell me that NNPC occupied by Aboki after Aboki consecutively is without corruption?

Are we stupiid in this country?

Even Buhari himself, have not accounted for the missing Petroleum fund when he was Petroleum Minister.

EFCC should arrest Buhari, then we know they are working. Nonsense!

Ethnic jingoist, better go exile for Somalia. Nonsense
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by jonyima: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
When PMB go probe APC campaign funding? Na who they catch na him be thieve.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by Swaburu: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good one Magu
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by freshvine(f): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Jail him and appoint a saint, Alhaji Abdullah Maidungu to replace him.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by WaffenSS(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
PRYCE:
He's now gon be detained indefinitely...

So Sorry For You Mba!....

But If they want statement, Just go all gibberish on them like Yandu did with The Broker (Guardians of the Galaxy)!

umbellu-dmbellu-belelu-leluulu..

haha funny scene right there in Knowhere..
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by menxer: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adminisher:

Goodluck will sleep well. That man is an empty 'servant spirit'. If you look at him properly all you will see is empty chaffe. There is nothing in the guy

How can you be so recklessly naive, @ the bolded, when the man in question has on good record to have always been filled with the best distilled Otueke gin? grin
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by femivita: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tonight Is the FIFA ballon d'or ceremony where the awards to the FIFA best player is given Predict who Will win the FIFA ballon d'or And Win Big!!!! http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/predict-and-win-big.html
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by greatiyk4u(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
hammerT:
The sectional witch hunt continues. Buhari is a hardcore tribalist.

Picking and choosing ministry or parastatal occupied by southerners to prosecute.

I will not complain, if I dont know that Northerners have produce far more Political billionaires than south especially the East.

The North have held power longer than any region in the country.

Buhari should prosecute everybody or his exercise is one in futility.

Buhari wants to tell me that NNPC occupied by Northerner after Northerner consecutively is without corruption?

Even Buhari himself, have not accounted for the missing Petroleum fund when he was Petroleum Minister.

I empathize
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by uzo4real(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
At the end, wld b granted bail.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by tottinova: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
The war against corruption dey sweet me die

Sai baba
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by viktagorion: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Go and hug transformer.
hammerT:
The sectional witch hunt continues. Buhari is a hardcore tribalist.

Picking and choosing ministry or parastatal occupied by southerners to prosecute.

I will not complain, if I dont know that Northerners have produce far more Political billionaires than south especially the East.

The North have held power longer than any region in the country.

Buhari should prosecute everybody or his exercise is one in futility.

Buhari wants to tell me that NNPC occupied by Northerner after Northerner consecutively is without corruption?

Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
oshyno:
I just wish this won't be a case of arrest, detain and then start investigation.

On a flip side I just love d way buhari is looking at sectors and trying to stamp out corruption. Every oga at the top wud be apprehensive as to if buhari will beam his search light on them.

What I hate with a passion is how EFCC is going about the whole stuff. There is too much media propaganda. They don't seem to do thorough investigation. If not we will be by now be seeing people on handcuffs and sweating in jail.
Don't blame EFCC blame the corrupt judges who preside on this cases, it is clear the judges are frustrating the effort of the anti-graft agencies

1 Like

Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by Meritocracy: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
With all these revelation Lamorde deserves imprisonment till Jesus comes.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by pasol4real(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:
How do Gej and other PDP members sleep at night with all these massive looting they supervised for so long? Instead of defending the country's treasury from political wolves, Jonathan turned a blind eye to their activities while deceiving the citizens that he will fight corruption with technology as if the technology will not be operated by the same corrupt thieves. Jonathan is worse than cancer. Wicked thief from OTUOKE. Shame on him and his followers embarassed
You are a big fuuul
Non of Your generation can ever be as gud as Gej
All bubu is doing is deceiving u ppl with arrest upon arrest without any single succesful conviction.
Mean while the rest of the sectors of the country ,power,economy,agriculture health ,infrastructure n What hav u are bin destroyed.
Bubu will go down as the worst President ever in africa n shame to all his followers.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by Ali13(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
corruption everywhere Nawao, may God help my country.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by HXoritz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
All does yam eaters...those that ate it roasted, those dat boiled it n ate it wit oil, those dat fried it n ate it with egg n drank juice afterwat....PMB will hunt u down....even if u like fake death e go investigate ur case...PMB is doing sanitation...pls join him
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by domido(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
God help us in this fight.

But they should beam their searchlight on d education sector.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by Slikbae: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
hehehehe... very epic!!! The dealer got confused, lol.
PRYCE:
That part really cracked me up!...

Obelili obililibo.... Lol!!!
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by Savigne(f): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
richidinho:
ok

Because he bears Emeka ba
Buhari continu
Seriously?
I am an Igbo lady but I can never be in support of one who engages in corrupt practices.
Just imagine the huge sum this one has looted,at the end of the day hausas,igbos,yorubas we all feel the ripple effect. WHOEVER stole our yams must return them.
In this fight I am first of all a Nigerian before anything else.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by mikolo80: 3:01am On Jan 12, 2016
amaechi1:
If this is true, then Nigeria has a lot to do clean up the system. With this rate of exposures, Nigeria is bound to make the record as the most corrupt nation on earth. God help us.
hun is like you're a learner. there are 11 859 elected officials plus commissioners, ministers ambassadors special assistants special advisers and contractors. multiply by two, times 8 pdp regimes.
Re: NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested by SandyDodo: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
THE TRUTH ABOUT EMEKA MBA'S 'ARREST'

HERE ARE THE FACTS.

1. Thirteen (13) Set Top Box Manufacturers met the requirements and were selected based on their stated and proven capabilities over a very rigorous process, which lasted for 8 Months - 12 Months. This was not done in isolation but in a very transparent and within the ambit of the laws governing the NBC.

2. Let it be known that there is absolutely NO money missing.

3. The manufacturers insisted on the guarantee and so an off-taker agreement was signed, with the money lodged in a bank and used to collaterise same.

4. The STB Manufacturers have committed over N10Billion Naira already into the process, importing parts for the manufacturing process and setting up facilities in Nigeria. Meaning that there are thousands of jobs already being lined up from this.

5. Up to 66 Frequencies will be freed up and each Frequency will be sold for at least $100M (USD). Which translates to great revenue in the trillion Naira range to the Government.

6. Government Policy committed to a subsidy for the STB Manufacturers and that is what NBC paid out. These arrangement and agreements had been in place before TSA directive was given.

7. Everything and all i.e. every Amount left over from MTN Lease fees was transferred to TSA Accounts accordingly. Nothing was hidden in the process. All funds declared, approvals sought and received, as should be.

8. The model adopted by the NBC under Emeka Mba, has been universally hailed and recommended by the CTU (Commonwealth Telecomms Union) as a model to be adopted by other African And Commonwealth Countries as the model to adopt in overcoming their DSO challenges.

The following is what will happen if structures set in place by Mr. Mba’s leadership is derailed:

1. At a time when a lot of young people are suffering under the weight of unemployment, there will be a huge loss of Jobs, as there are plans to start manufacturing these set top boxes in Nigeria. Thereby leading to a loss in economic growth and most of all regressing the digital process, thus making Nigeria miss the digital switchover train.

2. Youth Expression and Empowerment Avenues will be blocked, creating
Discontent and contradicting the growth agenda of the APC led Government.

3. Send an unmistakable / wrong signal that being creative and innovative in Finding solutions to the Nation's problems is a crime and will be punished.

4. Discourages Innovation in Government which is a contrary message being that Mr. President recently launched an innovation centre in Abuja.

5. Sacrifices those who work for the good of the country, making those who are equipped and qualified to contribute in various positions, shy away from doing so, an unfortunate rise in brain-drain syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.