Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,905 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? (960 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am soooo heart broken right now, I travelled for the weekend, she told me to buy her pants and bra when coming. I asked her the size of pants and bra, she refused telling me, saying I suppose know the size without telling me. I enter market go buy bra and pant and it was very hard to guess her size I must say. Came back to town and she came over to my place happily, alas, the bra was oversized, the pants needed belt to stay put to her waist. She got angry that after all the years we spent together and countless times I have seen her naqed, I still couldn't buy her a perfect bra and pant. I don beg tire, she nor gree.

It isn't my fault, when I got to the boutique It was hard to guess her size because of the countless buubies I see weekly, different sizes. So heart broken, she's my wife to be.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by glimpse33(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Good Afternoon Stupidity cool
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by obiorathesubtle: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
cheiyah.. Go find another wife grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Emac34: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
stupidity:
Am soooo heart broken right now, I travelled for the weekend, she told me to buy her pants and bra when coming. I asked her the size of pants and bra, she refused telling me, saying I suppose know the size without telling me. I enter market go buy bra and pant and it was very hard to guess her size I must say. Came back to town and she came over to my place happily, alas, the bra was oversized, the pants needed belt to stay put to her waist. She got angry that after all the years we spent together and countless times I have seen her naqed, I still couldn't buy her a perfect bra and pant. I don beg tire, she nor gree.

It isn't my fault, when I got to the boutique It was hard to guess her size because of the countless buubies I see weekly, different sizes. So heart broken, she's my wife to be.
Stupidity pls dnt be stupiidgrin
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]No worry! Soak garri with cold water, all ur troubles will go away grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
it's not your fault hon, it's the girl's fault for dating stupidity
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Lordgatt46(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sorry bro grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by utenwuson: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
wen I saw d title of ds thread n. I saw it was posted by stupidity I knw I ll open jst to see people hailing his level of stupidity! u stupid gan

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by tubouncen(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2016

I don't understand ur story line, why are u hrt broken, did she break up with u or what?
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Kaylexzy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
stupidity:

Mr Stupidity don come again ooo... grin

U too like pvssy.. cheesy

I dey sure sey u don over sample dem, na im make u forget Ur gf own
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by NemzySeries(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
chief stewpidity himsef......after adolf Hitler na u Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo......bkos itz not easy av 4degrees, 2msc & 7phds
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Maxi112: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
what do u expect from the man stupidity
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Maxi112:
what do u expect from the man stupidity
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by Dongorgon5(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mad Man grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me!!! Was It My Fault? by yemoxyl(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Your moniker says it all undecided

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Only Unmarried Nigerian Girls In Their 30s Would Understand. / White Guy Currently Poking Me On Facebook? / Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.