Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,154 members, 7,977,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:34 AM

15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him (5137 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by HerexG(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dating a man and getting him to marry you are two different ball games, getting a man to wife you is a topnotch in this generation. I feel so bad seeing a lot of ladies trying too hard to make a man to wife them (especially the matured ones), and all their efforts going in vain. But when you access the situation properly, you will realize that most ladies are getting it all wrong in the way they handle and treat their men. We are fast embracing the western epidemic "The single mama" lifestyle, the annoying thing is that the " Single mama" syndrome is replacing marriages and reducing family values. All my single ladies that is ready for marriage practice these tips and get him to adore you forever....

1. Be attractive: They say picture speaks louder than voice, most men, if not all are moved by what they see. Men naturally will always tend to move towards the attractive ladies more compared to the less attractive ones. It’s a simple natural phenomenon, just like insects get attracted to the more attractive flowers for their nectar, attractiveness is a magnet. Good enough their great cosmetic, fashion tips and materials out there that can help out, so you got no excuse for you not to be attractive. But after the attractiveness what else can you offer as a lady?

2. Know yourself worth: Knowing who you are goes a long way in helping you knowing what you want, this what most ladies in abusive relationships lack or lost. They feel worthless and rejected by the society, the abusive man or any man can just have their way through them, forgetting that they are totally in control of who comes and goes out of their lives. You don’t have to wait for anyone to tell you how beautiful and smart you are, create an inner joy and peace within yourself that will exude out. Never listen to all their words of hates and negative actions disorientate you, be bold, beautiful, and keep that beautiful smile lingering.

3. Be a listener:
Only selfish people talks out their heart all the time and never listen to others, listening more will distinguish you as a lady. As men are always expected to listen more in most relationship, but the fact is that men too wants to be listened to, this is why they run to their moms like crybabies when faced with difficult challenges. They get to pour out their hearts and their innermost needs and desires to you when you listen more to them. Trust me; this might even earn you a position of their number one confidant. Through this you will get to know him better, and please don’t overdo it so you don’t look snobbish

4. Don’t stalk him:
Yes everyone would always love to be around their loved ones, but the true test of love is letting loose of our loved ones not holding fast to them. Just like the native Roaster is set free by the day to roam around and when night draws by he remembers home, same goes with men too. Men needs some amount of space to really choose what they exactly want, and not you imposing yourself to him by you calling him every minute asking “where are you ? “. Free him, you are not his mother, let him socialize and see the world out there, if he is truly love you he will always find his way back to you.

5. Get closer to his closest relation: Ladies know this now, if a man is not willing to introduce or show you off to his relatives that man is not ready to share or spend his life with you yet. All men would gladly showoff the woman they love to their friends and relatives. If a man eventually introduce or show you off to his friends and relations as his woman, be smart enough to find out the closest to him and get close to that person. Create a good communication with the person, figure out way to get him or her to like you without looking too obvious. With this move, you are a quarter way into that family. My brother fiancée is using this trick on me and my younger sibling, my younger siblings wears a bold frown on their faces when they see my brother with another lady.

6. Figure out ways to read his mind: Sometimes try to figure out his needs before his says it out, don’t ask me how you will do this, your instincts will help out. This will keep him puzzled and more attracted to you.

7. Give him the driving seat: Avoid being too pushy and follow his lead, all you need do is to guide him. Surrender the leadership mantle to him; this would naturally make him feel good and comfortable with you. Don’t let him feel threatened by tussling by disregarding his ideas and instructions, be as humble and obedient you can be but not dumb.

8. Create Surprises:
Most African ladies leave the men to this most times, ladies needs to spice up relationships too with surprises like; cooking and leaving his favorite soup all stacked in his fridge before he returns home (leave before his arrival and just leave him a message that you have fix something special), buying gifts, taking him on a trip or date all expenses on you etc.

9. Be affirmative:
You need to first believe in that relationship before going into it, be positive, believe your man’s dreams and ideas. Trust him, respect his judgments until he gives you room for doubts. Always try to see the light and positivity in his views and ideas, but if you can’t find any, don’t react immediately, make him realize it later (avoid creating an antagonistic image “Bad belle”).

10. Draw your line: Let him know and understand your does and don’ts, try to make him understand things you dislike, so he doesn’t cross your path. This will in the long run attract some respect to you. You have a mind of your own, my dear you don’t have to always like something because he likes it, draw out your line plainly without fear of loosing him.

11. Be his Cushion: Seek of better and more romantic ways to ease off his stress, so that even if somebody else tries to him the same comfort it won’t be anyway as good as yours. This will keep him running back to mama, remember; “anything worth doing at all, is worth doing well”.

12. Be Independent: Your man should never be your source of income in this the 21st century, your value reduces as a lady the moment you start depending on that man. Depending on him will make him feel everything he is getting from you is his absolute right, so he treats you like a merchandise he paid for.

13. Be Generous: You need to be very technical in handling this section, so he doesn’t take you for a fool (maga), know when to give and when not. But don’t let him brand you as a stingy lady, give only when necessary not to please him. Practice some kind gestures to others in his presence; let people come to show their gratitude to you in his presence too. This would enable him to know how much of a priceless woman you are.

14. Be financially prudent:
Let him see how financially prudent you are, help him to curb cost and reduce his spending power and if possible multiply his resources. Don’t let him perceive you as a thirsty lady that makes him to cough out money at the sight of you alone. Instead of eating from the restaurant always cook, instead of asking him to buy the most expensive ride, push him to invest. Share your investment ideas with him, be the kind that if a man gives you ten naira today multiply into 20 naira tomorrow.

15. Be Homely: Let your heart be his home, let him find peace and comfort in you. Pray together with him; find time to learn his culture and belief.

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/01/tips-to-get-any-man-on-his-knees-and.html
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by obiorathesubtle: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by Tosinville(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dem go hear
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by agarawu23(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Kneels?
Unless the girl go use juju for me grin cheesy
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by Tosinville(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
agarawu23:
Kneels?
Unless the girl go use juju for me grin cheesy
na normal thing na, alhaji........ Which one be juju for this one again ?
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by prettyjo(f): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
odimma
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2016

Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its alright..
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by Tosinville(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettyjo:
odimma
odimma ke ?
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by yompy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
YOU JUST NAILED IT MR OP. IT'S ONLY AN INSANE MAN THAT WIL NOT KNEE TO MARRY SUCH LADY. weldon
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by missKiffy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
We yaff hear lipsrsealed ladies that did more than this and their boo still dump them nko
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by agarawu23(m): 4:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Tosinville:
na normal thing na, alhaji........ Which one be juju for this one again ?
well, na normal thing for some people but not me lipsrsealed

Gm
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by cruzita(f): 5:46am On Jan 12, 2016
all these boys wey dey form nonsense here self,if care is not taken una dey kneel down for olosho dey beg for sex
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by cruzita(f): 5:48am On Jan 12, 2016
to be sincere if a man finds his missing rib ,he can act childish or wierd to get her .if only our women will learn how to take care of themselves before and after marriage ,it will help a long way
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by nanauju(f): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2016
They say a man will only get married when he's READY too and not really by following some set of rules to make him do so
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by kingstylo01(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2016
op you try gan.. Although the things you listed here can increase the yard of your wife material, it doesn't guarantee that he will popup the big question. To me, as far as she is faithful and loyal to me, that is she will never think of giving the cookies to any man even if I travel far far away to Zamumndi kingdom, and she's submissive (not like all these feminists) then she's next rated on my list. cool

one thing I will advise men is never to be in a hurry to get married. even if she's an angel, put her to the test for at least six months. Never rush into marriage.

1 Like

Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2016
A guy wud propose wen if he is destinied dat way to do it

No lady shd force hersef u will regret it money or not

Cos no matter ow rich u are or tough u are as a lady divorce always av a way of tearing u apart for a very long time before u regain ur life pieces back dats why i prefer break ups to divorce
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by OLAJADON: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
kingstylo01:
op you try gan.. Although the things you listed here can increase the yard of your wife material, it doesn't guarantee that he will popup the big question. To me, as far as she is faithful and loyal to me, that is she will never think of giving the cookies to any man even if I travel far far away to Zamumndi kingdom, and she's submissive (not like all these feminists) then she's next rated on my list. cool

one thing I will advise men is never to be in a hurry to get married. even if she's an angel, put her to the test for at least six months. Never rush into marriage.
xactly what is on my mind
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by Lordprez: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2016
You forgot

Be the Woman He F**kin" Loves

a lady can try triple the sh!t up there buh if I don't feel sh!t for her then its like...

tryna fill a basket with water... #Pointlessundecided
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by herboshedhe(f): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2016
kingstylo01:

Good points made...KUDOS!!!
Re: 15 Tips To Get Any Man On His Knees And Ask You To Marry Him by kingstylo01(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
herboshedhe:

Good points made...KUDOS!!!
thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? / I Think My Dick Is Getting In My Life's Way / Read Why A Lady Refused Her Husband To Have Sex With Her After They Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.