Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,646 members, 7,930,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far (4468 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Slikbae:
What a useless thread. Igbo's have just proven my assertion that they're senile schizophrenics. Can't you create a thread void of myopia?

May God deliver them IJN.

Your stupiddity and bigotry will not allow you see that the "Useless Thread" was opened by a yellobar

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by uchennamani(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iko5000:
1 Nnamdi Kanu
2 Emeka Mba
3 Olisa Metuh

please add to the list
And then? I'm an igbo, was I arrested? Was Prof. Chukwuma Soludo arrested? Were Peter Obi and other prominent igbo leaders arrested? Those guys you mentioned were arrested because they have a case to answer. Period!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
su24tech:
please tell us how much got missing when buhari was petroleum minister, pls with fact.
If d woof bag u asked diz question replies u facts, I go dash u one chilled bowl of sakwoto home-brewed premium kunu grin
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Observant: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
This annoying trend of some misguided ignore igbo people making every topic in Nigeria about ndigbo is nauseating.
Op please stop denigrating the wonderful and hardworking igbo people.
A thief is a thief.
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by wisov(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
From ur moniker 'u re d only enemy of water' is dasuki from SE? U nid read book
waternogetemeny:
The sectional witch hunt continues. Buhari is a hardcore tribalist.

Picking and choosing ministry or parastatal occupied by southerners to prosecute.

I will not complain, if I dont know that Northerners have produce far more Political billionaires than south especially the East.

The North have held power longer than any region in the country.

Buhari should prosecute everybody or his exercise is one in futility.

Buhari wants to tell me that NNPC occupied by Northerner after Northerner consecutively is without corruption?

Are we stupiid in this country?

Even Buhari himself, have not accounted for the missing Petroleum fund when he was Petroleum Minister.

EFCC should arrest Buhari, then we know they are working. Nonsense!
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by adexdon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
not enough na
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by adexdon(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
nt enough
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by amaechi1: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iko5000:
1 Nnamdi Kanu
2 Emeka Mba
3 Olisa Metuh

please add to the list

Please, before you start your mischief how many Hausa/ Fulani have he arrested. Tribal sentiment that will lead you to nowhere.
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Churchillsaug(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Slikbae:
What a useless thread. Igbo's have just proven my assertion that they're senile schizophrenics. Can't you create a thread void of myopia?

useless thread and as useless as you are too, you still follow that useless thread. You need to still go back and learn how to talk on a social media. I.d.oit
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by tsdarkside(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
only three??....i taught you meant like 30....gerarahia.....
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by tsdarkside(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
RebelChip:

Your stupiddity and bigotry will not allow you see that the "Useless Thread" was opened by a yellobar

sooo...you are trying to tell us that yorubas are immitating you..??... grin grin grin,,,,hhahahaha,,,you biafrauudians are a lot of fun...indeed...epic
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by IPOB123london: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
moneybag100: 5:20pm
I don't care if he arrest all Yoruba thieves so far it will make this country better.
Why has tribalism eaten up the brain of ibos.

but Tinubu still walk around

Abacha is not corrupt-Bumhari; and today more looted fund is still coming back from overseas

and u are telling us there is nothing fundamentally wrong with bumhari and the brain of a black man

anyway yall know what the time is

crazy people
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by babadem2much(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
su24tech:
please tell us how much got missing when buhari was petroleum minister, pls with fact.

Don't just waste your time my bro.

in Don Jazzy's voice: if the want KANU the should go and meet DSS boss Daura and release him.

kirikiri ti take over
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Savigne(f): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:

Generalization is not a trait I associate with young mentally stable people you know?
Or you mean to tell me that an entire ethnic group is to be judged based on the actions of a faceless few claiming to be from said ethnic group on a faceless forum?
Re: List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far by Savigne(f): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2016
And Op you need to have your head checked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Social Media Compares Crowd (photos) / Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku / Kaduna Train Attack: Before And Now Photo In Captivity Of Barr. Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.