Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! (595 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by Engrpj(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
I really don't know what this guy's problem is... this Frnd of mine had an issue with his beb, after which he stopped communicating with her in fact he restrict all her chats on all his social networks... all plea and effort by her and her frnds fell on deaf ears as he remain adamant to take her back. but the problem is, after about 5 months, whenever he see her with someone, or even hear that she's going out with someone, he becomes mad at her, her calls irritates him an at the same time if she didn't call him he gets worried. the worst is that if she upload a picture on facebook without tagging him, he becomes angry and if she tags him, it irritates him to the extent of going to untagged himself...... Can someone describe this kind of feelings?? I guess he's confused and also in love... my thought thou.
Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by Lordgatt46(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its called mad man feelings bro. cry

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
all these immature, dumb and silly young teenagers undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by obiorathesubtle: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided mehn... Na mumu emotional feelings be that.. Nothing more..
Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by Emac34: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wat is the Dude trying to Say
Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op have u used dat cow-piss concotion that I prescribed for you? Quickly use it, ure falling out of sense.
Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by menabae(f): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
The guy needs to see a psychologist fast fast... Wtf
Re: What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! by kingstylo01(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
OP he is jealous, feeling insecure and also have low self esteem. I think he still in love with her though.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Student In Malaysia Charged For Cheating Two Women On Facebook / Men And Women Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex? / Can Someone Explain This Valentine Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.