Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes (913 Views)

Best Inspiring Pictures Of The Golden Globes Awards / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
The 73rd golden globe awards took place last night and as a fashion enthusiast, i must say the red-carpet was on fire! With so many fashion trends this season, each celebrity showed up with intention to make all camera flash-light fall on them.

While this is a tough decision to make (as most celebs dressed to kill) I’ll pick just one winner for my four (4) different categories.
So here’s a look at my best and worst dressed stars (male & female) from the prestigious event.

BEST DRESSED FEMALE- LADY GAGA: Lady gaga, when on her off “crazy duty” can really bring the demure and classy superstar look like it’s no one’s business, she steps on the red-carpet with a grace only attributed to goddesses and commands every attention. She was up for her first golden globes last night and showed up in this custom Versace black dress that speaks everything sophistication. I crown her best dressed female at the golden globes 2016!

Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
BEST DRESSED MALE- DAVID HASSELHOFF : Pour a bucket of gold paint on David Hasselhoff and you’d mistake him for one of the golden globe statues. At 63, this man is killing it, giving all of the other Hollywood gentlemen on the red-carpet a run for their money. See for yourselves.

Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
WORST DRESSED FEMALE- CATE BLANCHETT: I really think her look this time will make a lot of worst dressed lists (okay, i just checked, it did, so it’s official okay to make fun of it) With the fringe-style, i will give her an ‘A’ for being on trend but the entire outfit is just a disaster! Too bad for the fashion icon, golden globes veteran.
Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
WORST DRESSED FEMALE- CATE BLANCHETT: I really think her look this time will make a lot of worst dressed lists (okay, i just checked, it did, so it’s official okay to make fun of it) With the fringe-style, i will give her an ‘A’ for being on trend but the entire outfit is just a disaster! Too bad, for the fashion icon, golden globes veteran.

Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes by Khd95(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank God lady gaga is not in some sort of weird costumes

Dat gyel madt for head truelygrin
Re: My Best And Worst Dressed Celeb List At This Year's Golden Globes by bclemsnews(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Get more info @ www.bclems.com

(1) (Reply)

Harmless Anakara Short Gown Combination / Babes, Will You Rock This Shoe?? / Niaja Girl Covers Acne Scars And Pimples In Make Up Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.