Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,058 members, 7,977,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah (646 Views)

Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Eva Alordiah's New Vs Old Look: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by queenst(f): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rapper, Eva Alordiah, has taken to Instagram to release some pictures from a recent photo shoot.

Eva, who is a model rocked a tomboyish look in the photos donning crop tops, shorts and sneakers. She complemented her look with very minimal accessories and had her hair cut in boy like low fashion.

Styled by top Kenyan fashion enthusiast, Fawwie, the rapper showed off her impressive abs in these photos which she captioned:

For once in your life, Be a Boy. A tomboy I mean. You cannot really be a boy, completely. You can think like a man, but you’d still always be a girl, somehow. It’s the fucking hormones.

But for once, be a boy. Discard your skirts and trade them for baggy pants and joggers, cut off your hair, maybe not all of it but just enough till your biggest comb becomes useless to it. Don’t get acryllic extensions on your nails, and if you decide to polish them use blacks and your darkest purples. Forget Lingeries and your silky sleep wear, buy some big shirts, or borrow one or two from your boyfriend. If you do not have a boyfriend, send me a mail.

Ditch your high heeled shoes, only sneakers and flats would do for now.
And always, always, always make sure you step out with the most impeccable Makeup on It’s the best feminine accessory you have. If you do not know how to get your makeup right, mail me
lalasticlala ishilove
privateclass@makeupbyorsela.com I’d give you one-on-one private makeup classes.For once in your life, be a boy.
Because in becoming a boy, you would learn how to be a better Girl. I just became a girl again
My God! It has been a wonderful experience. I am a more Sensual, Feminine, Elegant, and still ‘Fiesty personality.
Oh shoot! Does this mean all the boys I had in my past boy-life are somewhat somehow somehow Bi?
Chai!
Nne if a guy ever tells you he had me, forget! I was the one who had him. I’m telling you!

Source: http://360jamng.tk/if-you-do-not-have-a-boyfriend-send-me-a-mail-eva-alordiah/

Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by queenst(f): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2016

Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by bronzegoddess(f): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ode girl.

If u like, wear strap-on deeldos for one year, u will still think and act like girl.

Don't even know what this fuckery means !!!! angry

See her long throat neck. Mchew
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by bclemsnews(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Get more info @ www.bclems.com
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by vizkiz: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Ode girl.

If u like, wear strap-on deeldos for one year, u will still think and act like girl.

I didn't know you have this much venom in you undecided
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by Liberty101: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
My crush embarassed
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Ode girl.

GBAM!!!
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by Taiwo20(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
All I see is personality struggle
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by nellaluv(f): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by bronzegoddess(f): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
vizkiz:

I didn't know you have this much venom in you undecided

I hate rubbish..dazall
Re: If You Do Not Have A Boyfriend Send Me A Mail – Eva Alordiah by kossyablaze(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
I tire

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's New Photos Got Everyone Talking As She Models For Old Town Hotel / ★ Beef! Shizzi Drags Tunde Ednut And Masterkraft To Court For Theft / Stephen Keshi’s Wife, Kate Burial Yesterday 15th January 2016 In Benin - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.