Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:33 PM

Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated (38835 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Don Jazzy: " I Be Like Upcoming Artist, I Wan Win Next Rated" / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2016
His New Artist Is ........ HumbleSmiths #Osinachi
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Tufan(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2016
wetin davido fit do back to back...mctheww bb charger ti takeover...If you want my z10..Come and collect it
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Icepresh(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Put a Kanye On Them . . And We Go Local On You ;DPut a Kanye On Them . . And We Go Local On You
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by badonkadonk: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2016
queenstlll:
https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/686277350099685380?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Davido is yet to reveal to us who is new signee is but he is getting us excited about it!

Davido wanted Lil Kesh to win the recent Next Rated Awards but he was snubbed. The HKN chief has aired his disapproval that the 20 year old did not win.

Ybnl Olamide famously ranted after his artiste didn’t win and Davido has promised he will do worse than Olamide did by pulling a Kanye on them (the Headies organizers) when the time is right.

He see tweeted Below,

We look forward to seeing what Davido‘s new artiste has to offer but hopefully he is better than his current ones.

Just Saying oooo………

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/686277350099685380?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Attention seeker...
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by goodiz(m): 1:14am On Jan 12, 2016
I pity his fans. I would rather watch cricket match than sit and listen to his crappy songs.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by omarithmetics: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Monkey see, monkey do. Tell us something we don't already know
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by brightnelly(f): 1:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Make davido #LeaveTrashForLawma joor! He just wanna trend like olamide's BACK TO BACK is trending! Smdh for naija artists! Always trying to be in the news
undecided undecided
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Fool, what if he doesn't even get nominated.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 12, 2016
kennygee:
Were is Sophia Momodu when you need her?

Seems Davido needs more baby mama drama to keep him busy while he grows some sense.

You can volunteer to be oneone.... cool
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by justmenoni: 4:32am On Jan 12, 2016
His brain started malfunctioning due to high intake of weed and much knacking of older kitten ;Dquote author=poshestmina post=41881753]Dude use to be sensible a bit,wonder what happened to his brain of recent [/quote]
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by princeade86(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2016
k. Next news.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by ehinmowo: 5:43am On Jan 12, 2016
d boy is confused
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Temysteve(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2016
greatme2good:
So even if the boy/man didn't do well,headies should pass the vote in favour of him.hmmm I'm just watching....I praying this one hits it big cos I haven't heard of another HKN famous artists apart from Davido.Maybe I'm wrong,I stand to be corrected though.
u're right gal, d other singer ar craps..
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 12, 2016
This guy is just ranting, let's see what the guy have to offer first before you start thinking of pulling a Kanye on headies
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by lookingfly: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Small boy with small understanding.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Mactop01: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Werey those wack artist hin dey sign, make we hear d artist job and know if e deserve lolipop sef
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by tottinova: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2016
poshestmina:
Dude use to be sensible a bit,wonder what happened to his brain of recent

Either he has started eating his money with ofe ogbono or its just simply a weed issue.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Derawiz(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2016
and if hot beef brews out,lemme remind Davido that the lagos thugs are loyal,money can't solve everything sha,olamide knew d backing he has from d street when he took such a bold step
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by crystalclear(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2016
SMH Grow up boy......................you aren't in secondary school naw
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by cruzyteejay(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2016
he get artiste? undecided
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by remirez07(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Gracito:
I think say drama don end undecided undecided wetin we wan name dis one?
you can name it madness from a lil kid.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Gracito(f): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
remirez07:
you can name it madness from a lil kid.
lol. Okay
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by bluecircle470: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
greatme2good:
So even if the boy/man didn't do well,headies should pass the vote in favour of him.hmmm I'm just watching....I praying this one hits it big cos I haven't heard of another HKN famous artists apart from Davido.Maybe I'm wrong,I stand to be corrected though.

U dnt need to be corrected cos u're right on point. Davido can go ahead and rant. Ranting of a fool.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by sucess001(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2016
its not his fault na...na cos Olamide wasnt punished for his insane actions at the headies...

small small children....thats how dt small boy korede bello was refusing to take selfies wit pple ayt silverbird yesterday...

brainless celebs
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by toprealman: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
olamide pulled that one because he had a fantastic 2015. Imagine wander coal, sound sultan, mi, rugged man, sound sultan or others in same category bragging about this shit.
Bottom line, pray to consolidate this year before talking about one useless headies! Do you know that Leonardo Capri..whatever has not won a single Oscar... just like may good actors, yet they make good money and are don't raise any dust about it.
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by chivic(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2016
This artist need to grow up.Is award a must? The fact that you have access to some small money should not make you head turn upside down.He was lucky that he was not arrested.If he should try it again,he might see himself in jail and then he will know that this is Naija!!! May be in the prison he could sing "I'm a prisoner".But seriously,fame and money if not well managed could make u behave like a child. He is a child though.NO WONDER HE SANG THAT "STUPIDITY HAS TAKEN OVER HIM"
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by dafiidi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Youngsage:
Humblesmiths?
We r tinking along d same wavelength fam...

1 Like

Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seriously, this guy's been on some Codeine, Rocchi and SK shii these days...
Seeking attention like a Scorned Punnany...
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Phobia1: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
ellahzy:
this guy is making me love him less. cry
Its beta, so you can focus on lovin urself more. because Love him or Hate him, hes gun' be here for a "Very" LongTym my dear. #Baddest
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Phobia1: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=kossyablaze post=41882318]Mtchew all diz small boiz sef
#Shoroniyen
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by MSHEKS(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let him try it.... dem go just flog am there.. stupid boy!
Re: Headies: Davido Vows To Do Worse If His New Artiste Doesn’t Win Next Rated by Cyriloha(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gracito:
I think say drama don end undecided undecided wetin we wan name dis one?

name it dramana

that boi too dey talk Mitchew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / Davido Reveals How His Father Arrested Him [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe's Look Without Her Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.