Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) (1009 Views)

Funny: When You Are In China You Behave Like Chinese / 10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Keep Calm And Hire A Planner - Tachira Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
The court : even the blind or deaf will know you are in the court , people behave and stay calm there than outside the court than the police station especially when the victims is there family or they relate

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
The bank : Everyone could form "i'm educated" even if you are not , lot of grammar when addressing the bank agent ... Even if you are misbehaving people could look at you thinking you could behave and stay calm

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
The fast food restaurant : everyone behave well ... And most people drop their bad eating behavior @home and they behave

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
The super market : wow !! U could line up gently no problems of " I first you reach Q " doing payments you could behave like a well educated being

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Not all true
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
The cinema : stay cool yes!! You can't be shouting among hundred of people, you will behave

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tv shows : You won't like to misbehave ! The whole nation is watching you even your family members expect you to bahave

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Interview: you misbehave the interview is .... U should know this ( you lost job) you will behave to please those interviewing you

Add yours to complete the list

Lalaticlala

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
INTROVERT:
Not all true
well I put something down and its reasonable
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
NOT in Warri supermarket. Nigerians are largely loud, arrogant and uncouth.
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
You forgot ARMY CHECK POINT grin cheesy

Fear of Frog Jump and koboko cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pheals. You never meet psycho for bank before shocked
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
You forgot ARMY CHECK POINT grin cheesy
Fear of Frog Jump and koboko cheesy grin
Correct cheesy cheesy
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by jcross19: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
I met one in bank today, I pity the lady husband if she has one.
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
jcross19:
I met one in bank today, I pity the lady husband if she has one.
So you see... cheesy
Re: Places Where Nigerian Stay Calm And Behave (photos) by Pheals(f): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
but the normal people are well behave

(1) (Reply)

Scotland Police Adds Hijab To Uniform / Woman Gives Birthday To Quadruplets At Redemption Camp (photo) / Top Ten Most Peaceful Countries In The World, Two Of Them African.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.