Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Abeg Make We Laugh Jaree, Afterall We No Follow Share Dasuki Yam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg Make We Laugh Jaree, Afterall We No Follow Share Dasuki Yam (491 Views)

Make We Laugh Small. / Abeg Laugh.... My Funny Memes And Pics Collection / The Look Dasuki Gives When He Is About To Mention Your Name(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make We Laugh Jaree, Afterall We No Follow Share Dasuki Yam by princemillla(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
A girl at a bus stop spotted a handsome man and without hesitation went to him and said " you look cute.. I like you.".... The man out of shock simply placed his hand on her shoulder and said "My dear, this love and infatuation are all nothing. You are too young to be behaving like this. Pls go home and study hard so that you can have a successful life."..
He then placed a piece of paper in her hand and said " I have written some words of wisdom and bible verses for you. Read them before you go to sleep." And then he walked away.
The girl went back to her hostel in shame and before she slept she opened up the paper and read thus: "Are you blind? My wife was standing behind me. Any way, this is my number. Call me anytime. ..... By the way, I like you too........Gbangaun

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If.... / Cat Joke / Just Try To Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.