Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

"Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (41711 Views)

Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / How Do I Handle A Boyfriend That Keep Asking For My Unclad Pics? / Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LANREFORWA: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Find a job atleast, your mates are building their career and even thinking of buying houses in banana island ,building in parkviews, in choice areas in country, buying yatch, riding posh cars,some opening bussiness that their generation will b proud of, here u are thinking of married women after u. May b they are the wrong ones who feel they can feed you and felt that's the only thing uve got. Shame, change your level, go to school or find a job. You are not too young to make it. Google about young millonaire you b surprised the age they made it. Am surprise someone is still thinking like this. I don't know your location but I advice u to check out, parkview, omole, banana island, osborne,vi. U c handsome rich guys living good life. Am not surprise na old house mama they pussle you. Shame
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
smoby:
U no want money ? Abi u don dey crazy ni grin
Am contended with what i have
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer
sleep with them but don't bang them,although conji na bastard
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid sorry oh, but na u be dis?? cheesy
See as hin face dey like decayed moin-moin. Bross I no go like see d kain market women wey go dey pursue you oh. For my mind I bin tink say na all dose old bankers wey dey find fine boi, na hin I cum c ur.......make I just call am face grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
The best advice I would give you is that you should stay off completely from those women even if keeping malice. Prevention is better than cure
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Meritocracy:
Pls don't emback on the journey of no return. Are up to 70yrs if i may ask. Lol
Nothing go am ,why u dey scare the boy away from his talent and calling angry
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:
See as hin face dey like decayed moin-moin. Bross I no go like see d kain market women wey go dey pursue you oh. For my mind I bin tink say na all dose old bankers wey dey find fine boi, na hin I cum c ur.......make I just call am face grin
bros na the top u dey look but na the down the women dey look
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Anticabal: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
You dey plait hair for women? BTW who took this trash to the FP!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
blesoh:
Ehen,are u really d one on ur profile,if yes #i comment my reserve#lol
Yes!!!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:
bros na the top u dey look but na the down the women dey look
Toh, madallah, make I see d infamous down. Make thunder fire person if e no reach 16 inches tongue

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by smoby(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
Am contended with what i have
na xo them all dey talk ...........magu is real xo f**l wisely .......
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Kross123: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
You are a stupid, no bi you dey carry your self dey near old women
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ooshinibos: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
For sometime now, mature married women keep approaching me,and each telling me that they want me to become their special boy.I really don't know what to do.They keep telling me that am handsome,am this, am that.That they will take very good care of me.please am confused i really don't know what to do,it's not as if am a virgin,but why are they after me,i believe it's very bad to be sleeping with somebody's wife.Infact most of them are old enough to be my mother....please i need your advice NLder's...........NB:forgive my bad grammer

its a curse ..they want to destroy your life , run run run run brother
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

Toh, madallah, make I see d infamous down. Make thunder fire person if e no reach 16 inches tongue
The guy own na horse length size ooo
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by LordHybrid(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:
Thanks alot...thats why i don't want them to be chasing me
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by ooshinibos: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
its a curse ..they want to destroy your life , run run run run brother

I don't believe your story though
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
Yes!!!
Don't mind them jaree.
You be finnnnnnne booooooooy
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by jannymary(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
dont forget the law of Karma
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by gooddavid: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Guy na temptation o. There's nt really special in u, dey just wanna use dat thrash 2make u go gaga....... won't advice u 2run o, just evaporate from them.
LordHybrid:
...My calling as in how?
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by lollybee15(m): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm, it's like you are interested in 'doing' these women, if you are not, you wouldn't be seeking for people's opinions, you yourself should know that you are to run for your dear life from these demons.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by kachnov(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
After looking at the OPs pix...I'm confused as to whether handsome has a new definition I'm unaware of.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Kazrem(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
My brother run for your life!!!
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op,are you a fashion model?
You look like a rapstar,nollywood star,Hollywood star.
You are more handsome than 2face grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
onatisi:

The guy own na horse length size ooo
Kikikikikiki cheesy
I believe the scientific nomenclature for it is bulala grin

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Lushka(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
The lie detector test proves that you are not being truthful.

2 Likes

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
Thanks alot...thats why i don't want them to be chasing me
No worry, if dem dey use glass, just carry magnifier chook for their eye. Na heart attack straight grin

1 Like

Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by muhakeem(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
my brother go for deliverance.... its not u particularly that they are loving, there is a spirit inside of u that is attracting them......

em just suggesting tho
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Ijaya123: 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
And some men will think they have a good wife at home. Smh
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by onatisi(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijaya123:
And some men will think they have a good wife at home. Smh
bro ,but honestly speaking married women are good in bed .
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:

My guy calm down.

This has nada to do with any cuteness but apparently you have put yourself at a vantage point for these people to see and those after you are probably of cheap virtue.

Snap out of it and dissociate yourself from situations that will warrant such cheap ladies access to you.
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
LordHybrid:
what is the name of your God and the Master of thy life? Tell me pls. Thanks
Re: "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" by mistabb(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
You re playin wit ur destiny and remeba you too will marry...a world is enough for the.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.